Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: cycle data
    • KarenGH (no login)
      Posted Apr 27, 2011 3:11 PM

Well, it isn't as clear as I'd hoped, but I'll try and give my thoughts.

I'm assuming that you started Estinyl after your CD3 results. Is that correct? If so, it looks to me like it may have lowered your FSH a little, but raised your LH. But despite that, it looks like your body still managed to make follicles that were producing estrogen.

Your CD14 LH of 99 looks like your body tried to surge. The P4 level climbing to 2.4 seems to confirm that. But it seems a bit odd that your E2 is still going up if your body tried to surge. Since you took the P4 supp last night, it isn't easy to figure out your true P4 reading for today. I'd tend to think part of that was your own and part possibly the supp. The P4 supp can show up in the b/w.

What concerns me is that your E2 is so high despite a possible surge. It may just not have dropped yet. But it makes me wonder also if your follicle isn't going to completely release. I'm assuming Cooper will do another b/w and u/s to check for release? If it doesn't look like it released, then one option is a trigger shot of HCG.

I had a very strange cycle a few years ago following an IVF retrieval cycle. My body was a little out of sync and we tried Cetrotide for about 9 days to suppress FSH and LH. Nothing was happening, so Cooper told me to stop the Cetrotide and take Provera. I wanted to see what my body would do on its own, so I didn't take the Provera and continued monitoring. Eventually, my E2 started going up and it looked like I tried to surge, but my LH was elevated (into the 30's I believe) and for some reason my body just didn't appear to release the egg. My P4 went up a little, but instead of my E2 dropping, it kept going up. So, I ended up doing a trigger shot and the P4 went up more and the E2 dropped. The next cycle ended up a little off, but I ovulated without any problem.

I do know Estinyl makes my FSH and LH go up instead of down. I'm wondering if it affected your LH in the same way. Is this your first cycle taking it?

I hope I didn't confuse you. I'm just trying to "think out loud" and throw out some thoughts. If you have questions, let me know and I'll be back on here to answer when I get another chance.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement