SaraH: thanks for the advice on other options. When i heard the DE speech twice I have been ok with it but somehow its gotten pushed back to the back of my mind. I am not ready to give up yet more so because my RE is holding on to a sliver of hope. So for now we'll keep trying.
Kat:Your clomid story with your son has been keeping me hopeful this long and it will continue to. The day of u/s that showed 17.5 mm follicle the foll day I took ovidrel - i am thinking it was a poor quality egg one of those empty follicles which are actually not empty but have a bad egg stuck to its wall not releasing rather than an immature follicle. We are grateful that DH has super good sperm so its a matter of squeezing out that one healthy egg....
SaraQ: yes i remember you mention a while back you go to Stanford too. I did go in for the blood test since after reading your post i realized they will insist. I felt like a fool. Barely made eye contact with the phlebotomist and was ready to tell if she asked i know its already a negative. Will email u shortly...esp if we are going to the same place we can definitely meet up!
The worst part is now I have to wait for AF...haven't met with RE yet but I want to do femara instead of clomid this next time around lets see what he says.
Every dog has his day...thats my mantra from now on!!!!