Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Doing natural cycles with Dr. Check taught me a lot....
    • (no login)
      Posted Jun 16, 2011 3:45 PM

I have learned a lot of things about my cycles. For example - I have learned that my progesterone levels are screwy. I learned that I don't always produce mature follicles with E2 levels in the normal range. I learned that I don't always release. I learned that I have a blocked tube. All of these are reasons why I cannot conceive naturally and why I need medical intervention.

There have been studies stating that high FSH does not mean diminished egg quality. I don't know where they are, but hopefully the others will post some links. Maybe you could show your RE these articles (if she cares).

I am not sure why you don't have any confidence in your eggs. With four 6 day embies, I'd say you're in a great shape even this one doesn't work out. There's also studies that show FETs do better than fresh embies in some women.

2wws are hard. Keep yourself busy with other things besides TTCing stuff. happy.gif
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement