Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • My Insurance has E2 and FSH Requirement...do my results indicate I will get denied??
    • (no login)
      Posted Aug 14, 2011 2:54 PM

Hi Anon and anyone else that might be able to chime in.

My insurance does have E2 and FSH requirement. E2 must be
      I have heard Tufts is very strict and I want to be prepared for a rejection incase this is what ends up happening.

Below is a copy/paste of IVF coverage rules under my insurance

a ART is a covered benefit for females who demonstrate infertility as a disease, and or whom fertility is otherwise expected as a natural state (e.g. women
      (Note: Clomiphene Citrate Challenge Test (CCCT) needs to be completed annually with the day 3 FSH test repeated every 6 months for any woman > 40 years of age.)

b. Age related infertility is not a covered benefit, and is demonstrated by an abnormal CCCT in women > age 40. This is defined by:

1) Cycle Days 3 and/or 10 FSH levels >15 mIU/ml and/or the day 3 Estradiol Level >80pg/mL (for women age 40 and 41). or
      2) Cycle Days 3 and/or 10 FSH levels >12 mIU/ml and/or the day 3 Estradiol level >80 pg/mL (for women age >42).

c. ART using a womanĄŻs own eggs continues to be the treatment of choice for women
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement