Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • ER tomorrow!! (child ment)
    • Kerry (no login)
      Posted Dec 1, 2011 3:04 PM

Ok, the day is here. My BIL came last night and ER is early tomorrow. So yesterday I had about 5 follis that were 16mm or more and a ton of little ones that probably wont have anything in them. The biggest one was 22mm so I had to trigger. My E2 on Tuesday was over 1100, they didnt tell me my results yesterday. I am really hoping for at least 5 mature eggs and 4 decent embryos. We are going to ICSI them. My sister comes in on Sunday for a Monday 3day transfer. Please pray that this works for her. I am so hopeful and I am cheering on my ovaries for at least one good egg! This cycle looks like the one I had with my DS in 1/08 where I only had 6 follis but 5 produced good embryos, I transferred 2, m/c'd 1 and 2 made it to blast to freeze. However, I was only 34 then and FSH was 10, same AFC. Wish us luck.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement