Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: my monitoring RE
    • Cee (no login)
      Posted Dec 19, 2011 6:24 PM

I find that most REs will try to bad-mouth Cooper or Check in particular, or question the protocol. You just have to have faith and trust the process. Cooper's theory for the most part is that the high FSH most of us have fries our ovaries a bit, and instead of adding drugs to the mix they'd like to try to work with our own natural FSH and other hormones. A lot of times they just observe you and based on what you produce naturally they'll come up with a protocol, or have you take what they call a "boost." So they'll take what happened on this cycle and use that information to help them kind of predict what your body will do on the next one. And sometimes, you might have to remind them too! Just an FYI, like Mrs A said, they're dealing with a huge amount of patients each day.

Also, like Mrs A said, keep your cell phone glued to you when you're expecting a call back. I will leave meetings at work to take their calls.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)