First I am sorry your going thru this, I know its not easy for both of u. One thing is that u didn't answer my question about her insurance and etc..I asked u.
Now about her DR approach, I am not sure if what I say here would make a different because she is not on this board and she probably won't deviate from her RE order. But I disagree with her RE approach. Wait 3 month for what? Dhea hasn't done any miracle in this board. Some RE believes it could do harm. If ur sis has resource to do IVF AF ccrm, I hope it won't be that hard for her to plan a trip to NJ to cooper, I would seriously give it some thoughts. I took DHEA for 6 month it did nothing for me and the data on acupuncture, hmmmmm, nothing says it helps that much. Go to webmed.com and search, this is the website that has all the Drs research paper both on Dhea, and accup. I hate for ur SIS to wait 3 month and then nothing.
Please excuse any typos, typed from my cell phone!!!
IVF #1...no fertilization
IVF #2...E2 drop, canceled
IVF #3...E2 drop, canceled
Gearing up for IVF #4