Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • As long as we're talking about Ethiynl...what about in LP??
    • NancyMN (no login)
      Posted Feb 7, 2012 4:16 PM

Does anyone know if it really is contraindicated in the LP? I remember those posts from a few weeks ago where they said it was a class X pregnancy drug...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/message/1326914224/You+are+right.++They+are+similar%2C+but+not+the+same.

When I asked if it was okay to take during LP without knowing yet if I were PG, they said "Sure no problem!!!". Does this sound right? I dont think so! I am kind of worried about this after reading through some of these posts...I am supposed to be taking it to get ready for my upcoming IVF, but I am days away from being able to do a beta...in fact, even if I waited until the Beta, wouldn't it be "too late" in the LP to take it anyway if they are trying to lower my FSH and prevent leads from popping up?

I asked them twice about this, in fact the nurse double-checked with Dr. so I am surprised to read it's not okay to take in LP if you are in 2WW. Am I confused???

I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread or barge onto another one, so I opted for a new one happy.gif
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement