Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • As long as we're talking about Ethiynl...what about in LP??
    • NancyMN (no login)
      Posted Feb 7, 2012 4:16 PM

Does anyone know if it really is contraindicated in the LP? I remember those posts from a few weeks ago where they said it was a class X pregnancy drug...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/message/1326914224/You+are+right.++They+are+similar%2C+but+not+the+same.

When I asked if it was okay to take during LP without knowing yet if I were PG, they said "Sure no problem!!!". Does this sound right? I dont think so! I am kind of worried about this after reading through some of these posts...I am supposed to be taking it to get ready for my upcoming IVF, but I am days away from being able to do a beta...in fact, even if I waited until the Beta, wouldn't it be "too late" in the LP to take it anyway if they are trying to lower my FSH and prevent leads from popping up?

I asked them twice about this, in fact the nurse double-checked with Dr. so I am surprised to read it's not okay to take in LP if you are in 2WW. Am I confused???

I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread or barge onto another one, so I opted for a new one happy.gif
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)