the plan is for me to bump the Follistim down to 150 tonight (from 225) and then do the trigger shot tomorrow and the IUI on Friday, which would be CD10. I'm thinking I may try to BD tonight and tomorrow after the trigger shot, and then obviously wait until Friday for the IUI itself. No mention of taking the other meds, so here's hoping, the plan works. I'm glad we are at least waiting until tomorrow to trigger, because my Ovidrel is supposed to arrive tomorrow. If we have another round, I'll make sure all meds are ordered together (whewwww).