Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: So much for my small victory
    • teresa (no login)
      Posted Feb 24, 2012 1:56 PM

Cee, I'm really sorry to hear this, I know you were so excited (we all were for you) for your victory at the start of the week. I hope you don't mind..I started looking up your symptoms and while I'm NO expert on anything IF related yet, I did look up premature ovulation and wondered if this could be what's happening to you. It seems like there is help, which is GOOD, so I would ask your doctor.
      Teresa

The Following Medications Are Used to Prevent Premature Ovulation:

GnRH Agonists (Analogs): There are two types of medications. Lupron® and Zoladex® are injections given below the skin and Synarel® is a nasal spray. These medications are used to enable the body to produce a higher number of quality eggs. These medications are also designed to prevent the mid-cycle hormonal surge which can result in a cancelled cycle. Potential side effects include:
      Hot flashes
      Headache
      Mood swings
      Insomnia
      Vaginal dryness
      Decreased breast size
      Painful intercourse
      Bone loss

GnRH Antagonists: These medications, Ganirelix Acetate® and Cetrotide®, are injections administered for three to four days. These medications operate as antagonists of the gonadotropin causing the hormone (GnRH) to be released to help prevent premature ovulation. Potential side effects are the same as GnRH
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement