Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: So, the MRI was your choice not Dr.s orders?
    • teresa (no login)
      Posted Mar 8, 2012 3:09 AM

thanks for writing to me, sara h

yes, the MRI was from paranoid me trying to play detective or dr...she said "ive been IN there, you dont need to do this but if it will help you sleep better at night then i will send you for one" but i cancelled it yesterday.

i know, i was so grateful that they found the fibroid...if it was a fibroid. i had an HSG on 12/23, that went through the cervix, right? i felt no pain at all. nothing. you could be right, the pain was from whatever was lodged (?) ...but i didnt have a heavy bleed after the SIS at c ooper. nothing like an AF, but yes pieces of something...albeit small pieces and slowly...each day.

im supposed to get AF on the 15th. I will be at C opper day 4. So i may miss day 3 bloods and u/s if get AF on time. plus they may not let me cycle with them...brasile may turn around and tell me "if you want to cycle with us, i need to do another SIS" and i will get up and walk out. come on- that's bs. im not going through that again. ive already had two SIS's plus a hysteroscopy in 1 week. my dr said thats alot on my insides, enough that she wants us to wait a cycle to TTC (i think, i will ask her again on tuesday, but I think she said wait- or she could have been referring to this month, though she knew my procedure was day 16 and i already O'ed).
      like my dr said, she was INSIDE me, and she saw NOTHING- and that trumps an mri, a SIS, anything else...so curious to see if brasile tells me she wants another sis. let's see what happens- i shouldnt jump the gun and assume she will say that.

im going to listen to the advice and stop with the googling and just enjoy some time to do fun things and not google any medical things. it's no good. i admit, ive been doing this for many many months..and i have to get back to real life.

thanks for reminding me not to give up!!

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)