I just got the news. Beta was actually 0.8. Interestingly, I had a fish dream on 8dp3dt and took an FRER that night and it was very faintly positive (the first pos HPT I'd ever had). I tested again the next morning and it was again faintly positive. Then I tested again at noon that day (yes- I got obsessed) and it was even fainter, so I stopped taking tests. I then had symptoms over the weekend, but I just had a bad feeling, and then here was the negative today. I'm not sure what to do next- I think I'd like to cycle with da.vis again, but the thought of waiting about 3-4mos to get here again (with the co-culture and priming months and everything) feels like torture. I may call C.heck- I just don't know. I'm going through all the "what ifs"- My E2 was low on 6dpt (47) and I didn't get the results until the next day and then started E2 support and it went up to 140, so what if I'd started it at transfer? Or gotten more immune testing to rule out an immune issue? I just don't know. For a moment, I felt like this could actually be it for me. Very sad day today. Thanks for thinking of me guys- I really appreciate it.