Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Should I keep BDing or just do nothing before IVF cycle? (child mentioned)
    • Julie (no login)
      Posted May 16, 2012 8:17 AM

I have been wondering about this question: whether the medication used in IVF helps egg quality?

So far I had three natural pregnancies, all ended up in miscarriages. My DS was conceived through IVF. Usually I ovulate late on the 17-18th CD. With stipulation in IVF, I ovulated on the 14th. I wonder whether the high dose FSH and progesterone or baby aspirin used in IVF made the difference, or it was just pure bad luck for my natural cycles.

Due to my recent natural conception and miscarriage my scheduled IVF cycle has to be delayed (schedule is up in the air now). Now I am hesitating to try again by myself because I am afraid it may end up in miscarriage. It is not only painful but also waste precious time - IVF has to be rescheduled and has to fit the doctor's schedule. On the other hand, I don't want to waste my eggs by doing nothing.

Does IVF help with egg quality? Should I keep BDing or just do nothing before the IVF cycle?

Many thanks!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)