...it's just not feasible at all unless they can do it a couple of days before retrieval. (Which may be a possibility, but we'll see as they don't want to disturb the lining either.) I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back so we'll see what she says.
We live on the West Coast and it's not at all possible or reasonable to go back and forth to NJ multiple times before the IVF, particularly considering we have to go to Mexico twice in the 6 weeks before and have exhausted a lot of our funds doing 4 prior IVFs......none of which required a mock transfer. (But hey, they didn't work either, so maybe that's a bad sign....LOL.)
If they didn't require Anna to do one before her IVF and she got pregnant, I'm okay with it. I've had 5 IUIs and 3 IVF transfers without any problem getting up the cervix, so I'm not going to worry too much about it.