Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Sisters with kids
    • Anonymous (no login)
      Posted Jun 20, 2012 7:14 AM

Isn't it funny how our lives have played out. My sister has 4 kids and always got pregnant the first time she tried on all of her kids whereas me on the other hand cannot conceive and have been trying for years but to no avail. My nurse told me I got the bad eggs from my mother and my sister who is 2 yrs older got all the best eggs - not fair but that's life i suppose.

At the very start of my first ivf years ago, my sister and i agreed that when i get pregnant by ivf, she too will get pregnant and we have our babies together obviously a few weeks apart - I remember i was sooo excited by this thought when i reflect back on my memories of chatting to sister over a coffee. Sadly it didn't work back then and still isn't working for me. She went onto to having 2 more kids and I am left behind still praying it will work for me.

Sister said to me a long time ago to do DE and she will give me her eggs, I declined for now as i want to try it again with my own first - she keeps telling me to take her eggs which are very good and she is very fertile lol.

She also wants to donate her eggs to our clinic to help others out there - which i think is the most generous thing someone can make - not for money but to help others, as she said she is finished with having kids and have no use for her eggs.

Amazing that no matter how many years we are all looking to have a baby, it consumes our lives and find it hard to give up and accept defeat!

Sorry for rambling - just a bit emotional at the moment.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement