Respond to this message
Return to Index
Hmmm....I'd check Day 3 numbers before deciding...
Posted Jul 25, 2012 8:54 AM
I have several thoughts.
I'd check Day 3 numbers before deciding. If they are high, wait until the following month.
Some women do well with back to back stims and some do not.
An RE told me that the previous month's stims do not affect the next month's stims, but I don't entirely believe this.
The BCPs could have suppressed you. Have you considered this?
You are not logged in
Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.
Enable formatted text
Also send responses to my email address