Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • You got it MargieD
    • Sara Q (no login)
      Posted Jul 25, 2012 12:12 PM

....they SHOULD be experts; that's why I'm willing to fly across the country to cycle with them...wink.gif The whole situation has been really disappointing and emotionally draining. Thanks so much for venting along with me. It made me smile.

To top it off I went in for an ultrasound today and it looks like only 2 follies are growing (out of my AFC of 7) AND one seems to be a lead follicle. (13.8 and 8.2). I'm so so tired of this. I thought that's why I went on estinyl - to prevent a lead follicle. Not sure what to do as I don't think we can in good consciousness go to retrieval with 2 follies paying out of pocket. Not to mention the last time I went to retrieval a year ago I got 7 EMBRYOS..out of 8 follies. I expected less follies out of low stim, but not this. My best guess is that the lap in April DID mess up my ovaries (sob, sob) or I was over-suppressed after all. I haven't told Check about the lap b/c he didn't want me to do it, but I just couldn't take 45 mg of Adderall, which is what was the alternative. We'll see what they say during the callback in a bit. Ugh.

Writings is meh...wink.gif The good news is that I'm almost finished with the other big piece of writing I had to do this summer. The bad news is that the dissertation is suffering terribly. But I did get a postdoc that starts in January, so I do have a deadline - which is good.

Hope you are well.

xo,
      Sara Q
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)