Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Cysts (sigh), what is Dr. Ch.eck's protocol?
    • Jess (no login)
      Posted Jul 30, 2012 6:42 AM

Hi everyone,

Went for my day 2 bloodwork and u/s today. The tech found 2 cysts, one on my RT (which she said was "not so bad," and seemed to think would shrink with my period), and one "big one" on my Left (I think I saw on the machine either 22mm or 26mm).
      I knew cysts were a definite possibility since my last cycle was cancelled while 9 follies were growing. I took some Lupron last week that was supposed to prevent the cysts- and it probably did help some (I'm sure there would have been more than 2 if not for the Lupron), but obviously it didn't completely stop them.
      The tech said that at their clinic (I'm doing OOT monitoring), the cycle would probably be cancelled- but every place is different. This is my last IVF try (for a while, at least) before going back to natural, so just wondering if anyone had cyst experience with Dr. Ch.eck's office? Do they usually cancel? Try to shrink it with Ganerelix or BCPs? (I had 6 cysts during a previous cycle at Co.rnell and they successfully got rid of them with 3 shots of the ganerlix and 5 days of BCPs- and then I started on the stims).

Any experience or advice would be appreciated! Thanks so much!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement