Thanks for your response. I spoke to Dr. Ch.eck last night and he wants me to repeat b/w and ultrasound tomorrow to see if the e2 is going up or down, and to check if the cyst is getting bigger or shrinking. I guess I didn't see the screen correctly, bc he said it's measuring 20mm (not 22 or 26). I also misheard the nurse at my OOT clinic- my progesterone # was 2.3, not 0.3, so Dr. Ch.eck said that even though I have my period, my P4 levels haven't come down enough yet for him to make an informed decision. He said maybe when the progesterone goes down, the e2 will also drop. He feels that the bloodwork tomorrow will be a more accurate day 2/3 baseline inidicator of what's going on (even though it will technically be day 4 or 5 (my period started Sunday evening)).
Soo, just more waiting. He said if the e2 is down, and the cyst did not get bigger- he won't even try to shrink it- he thinks it will just go down on its own and is of no concern to the cycle (and I can begin stims). If the e2 is up and the cyst is bigger- obviously it's functional- and the cycle is cancelled, nothing else to do. I guess I don't have that much longer to find out!