I will say there was something unusual already in my Day 5 numbers. Usually my E2 doesn't rise until about Day 10.
They took me off the Bravelle and I'm just continuing to take Estinyl while we wait for my E2 to rise on its own. Does this means that I can't take any stims to produce additional follicles? And that I have to do natural cycle IVF (with my one, hopefully good egg)? I don't know if a different stim med would act differently. Co.oper said nothing about that.