<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

anyone used Symplex F? (xpost)

February 23 2008 at 1:30 PM
crayolab  (Login crayolab)

it's a Standard Process Inc. supplement. i got it from my acu. it's kind of freaky: contains bovine ovary PMG extract, bovine adrenal PMG extract, bovine pituitary PMG extract and bovine thyroid PMG extract. definitely not for the vegetarian IFers! just curious if anyone's used it to good result.

i was having a freakout earlier that maybe my ingesting dessicated cow glands could have caused my crazy fsh spike during my IVF cycle (see below), but now thanks to the input i got, i'm thinking no, it was just the bcps. but i am curious about this stuff. i've been taking it for a couple of weeks and suddenly the idea of it is sort of grossing me out!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Cow Glands?

February 23 2008, 2:33 PM 

What are you talking about, I couldn't find this info in your other post. Why are you ingesting this?

Respond to this message   
Carol Ann
(no login)

Crayolab

February 23 2008, 2:48 PM 

Hi there. I don't have any experience with these supplements, but if it were me I would be wary of them and lean more towards regular herbs. Because if you think about it, how good are these animals being taken care of nutrient wise? What regulations are there with these supplements? A lot of animals are not being fed properly, are on antibiotics, and meat products are constantly being recalled. Know what I mean? I don't want to scare you, but this is the first time I've ever heard of these types of supplements and this is what immediately popped into my mind. I know that there are many products made from animal by-products but for some reason this idea of supplements freaks me out.

Good luck.

Respond to this message   

(Login crayolab)

yes, i know it sounds really wacky.

February 23 2008, 3:18 PM 

i do know that Standard Process is considered a reputable company, and i do trust my acu. she wouldn't give me anything risky or dangerous. she is not a fly-by-night operation and is taking the supplements herself, as she is also an IF patient.

i did do some research on the products. symplex f is designed for women and is supposed to normalize hormone levels that are out of wack. here's one article i found:

http://www.becomehealthynow.com/article/suppssp/160/

i can understand why many people would not go near this stuff. i'm not so sure about it, but again, i really don't believe that my acu would give me something dangerous. she is a true friend and i talked to her extensively before taking this.

just fyi!

Respond to this message   
Carol Ann
(no login)

Oh

February 23 2008, 3:38 PM 

I missed the part about your acu. They know what they are doing. I thought it might have been something that you found yourself. Well, good luck. Sorry I don't have any answers or personal experience with this. Take care.

Respond to this message   
minniet
(Login minniet)

Still,please be careful

February 23 2008, 3:58 PM 

I had an acu that cared very much about me and took all the things she recommended for me and had dealt with if, but she made me very sick. And she was at an experienced acu fertility clinic.

Just because people are well meaning does not mean what they prescribe is safe -- please be careful with yourself.

Supplements are essentially unregulated. Cow organs are less safe than other animal parts.

I have been in your shoes, trying all sorts of things, and I understand. But the more you research the ingrediants of even well intentioned companies, the more you find that things can go very wrong.

Just sending you a well meaning caution.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Standard Process is and Amazing and Changed My Life

November 10 2010, 6:44 PM 

Hi,

I was introduced to Standard Process by my Mother and Doctor. I almost died from hypothyroidism many years ago. As a result I was prescribed Armour Thyroid which worked for many years and saved my life. As years passed my thyroid levels continued to fluctuate and were either too high or too low and my doctor would continue to adjust the Armour medication. After hearing about Standard Process and learning about Thytrophin PMG I decided to incorporate it into my medication regime. I began to notice that I was feeling better. I then made the decision to ween myself off the Armour while increasing the Thytrophin. I made this decision for several reason. One, Armour dosage needs to increase with time and you run the risk of your body not responding to the Armour the longer you take it. Also, Armour does not teach your body how to make and/or balance it's own thyroid hormone, so your body is dependent on the medication. This is what makes Standard Process products stand out because it trains your body how to balance itself. There are no hormones in these products.

With the support of my MD I was able to prove this through blood test. I made a deal with my Dr. that I would go back on Armour if my Thyroid Panel Tests came back low after being off of Armour for 30 days and only on Thytrophin for 30 days. My intuition was right b/c after 30 days my blood tests came back normal. So normal, in fact, my Dr. was astounded! She had not seen my thyroid levels so normal EVER! Even when I was on Armour. She encouraged me to continue with the Thytrophin and I have never felt better.

I am now taking Symplex F, and Ovutrophin PMG to regulate my cycle. I have not been on it that long but I am confident in Standard Process products b/c I know they work. I hope you find this information and testimonial helpful and encouraging.

Respond to this message   
lauren
(no login)

Re: Standard Process is and Amazing and Changed My Life

December 10 2011, 8:56 AM 

were you scared to get off your thyroid meds since you said that it almost caused you your life?

Respond to this message   
lauren
(no login)

Re: Standard Process is and Amazing and Changed My Life

December 10 2011, 8:57 AM 

were you scared to get off your thyroid meds since you said that it almost caused you your life?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

how much do you take each day?

March 7 2012, 11:39 AM 

dosage of the Smplex F - each day?

Respond to this message   
Cheri
(Login lifestyling)

Dosage varies

December 3 2013, 4:46 PM 

Hi,

I have taken Simplex-F with great results for about two years. The amount I take has changed over time. When it was first prescribed for me, my doctor had me taking 3, 3 times a day. Now I take two twice each day. I get regular check-ups with my Naturopath and my Chiropractor and they determine what is the correct dosage through testing. It is important to work with a qualified professional when determining proper dosage for you, in order to get the best results and avoid problems.

Best of luck to you -

Cheri

Respond to this message   

(no login)

What doses are you taking?

January 31 2014, 5:01 AM 

My wife is struggling with hypothyroidism and was given these same meds/herbs by her doctor... Would you please share how often do you take them and in what doses?

My wife has not taken any yet, but I think she is ready to. She is a strict vegetarian and doesn't want any animal products, but it's getting serious and I think she is OK with it finally if it fixes her health as her heart rate has been consistently in the 110-130 range for months now.

Her doc gave us the following from "Standard Process":
Thytrophin PMG
Drenamin
Hypothalmex
Symplex F

Thanks!
Dan B.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/post?messageid=1289443479

Respond to this message   
Lorie
(Login loriequest)

Standard Process (thyroid and hormones)

May 22 2014, 11:35 AM 

Hi Dan --- Just saw your post now. Hopefully you were able to get the information you needed and your wife is feeling better now. I also have hypothyroidism/hashimotos and was referred to take Standard Process by my MD who specializes in auto-immune "invisible" diseases like thyroid, lupus, fibromyalgia. I only take two supplements as I am very sensitive but I have noticed a really big difference with the following products - Adrenal Desiccated (2 daily) and Symplex F (1-2 daily). As with any new medications in the body, starting slow is the key to see how your body responds. In three years, I have not any side effects from either product but I really notice a surge in hormone imbalance when I forget to take my Symplex F for several days... it really makes a big difference in balancing the mood swings! My doctor said that with thyroid issues it is very important to support the adrenal glands also so make sure your wife takes a daily supplement. Best of luck to you both...

Respond to this message   

(Login danlkb1)

What doses are you taking for hyperthyroid?

February 1 2014, 5:56 AM 

My wife is struggling with hyperthyroidism and was given these same meds/herbs by her doctor... Would you please share how often do you take them and in what doses?

My wife has not taken any yet, but I think she is ready to. She is a strict vegetarian and doesn't want any animal products, but it's getting serious and I think she is OK with it finally if it fixes her health as her heart rate has been consistently in the 110-130 range for months now.

Her doc gave us the following from "Standard Process":
Thytrophin PMG
Drenamin
Hypothalmex
Symplex F

Thanks!
Dan B.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/post?messageid=1289443479

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Standard Process is and Amazing and Changed My Life

November 10 2010, 6:45 PM 

Hi,

I was introduced to Standard Process by my Mother and Doctor. I almost died from hypothyroidism many years ago. As a result I was prescribed Armour Thyroid which worked for many years and saved my life. As years passed my thyroid levels continued to fluctuate and were either too high or too low and my doctor would continue to adjust the Armour medication. After hearing about Standard Process and learning about Thytrophin PMG I decided to incorporate it into my medication regime. I began to notice that I was feeling better. I then made the decision to ween myself off the Armour while increasing the Thytrophin. I made this decision for several reason. One, Armour dosage needs to increase with time and you run the risk of your body not responding to the Armour the longer you take it. Also, Armour does not teach your body how to make and/or balance it's own thyroid hormone, so your body is dependent on the medication. This is what makes Standard Process products stand out because it trains your body how to balance itself. There are no hormones in these products.

With the support of my MD I was able to prove this through blood test. I made a deal with my Dr. that I would go back on Armour if my Thyroid Panel Tests came back low after being off of Armour for 30 days and only on Thytrophin for 30 days. My intuition was right b/c after 30 days my blood tests came back normal. So normal, in fact, my Dr. was astounded! She had not seen my thyroid levels so normal EVER! Even when I was on Armour. She encouraged me to continue with the Thytrophin and I have never felt better.

I am now taking Symplex F, and Ovutrophin PMG to regulate my cycle. I have not been on it that long but I am confident in Standard Process products b/c I know they work. I hope you find this information and testimonial helpful and encouraging.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Anyone who takes Armour (thyroid) is taking

February 23 2008, 3:50 PM 

the thyroid gland from pigs. My acupuncturist also gave me symplex F and DH symplex M four months ago. After 6 years of IF, we took a pg test three days ago and it came back +. After peeing on over 200 evil sticks, I had never, ever seen a + test before. Now, I can't say for sure that Symplex F and M helped us or not, but I certainly don't think it hurt.

My TSH was 5.2 and after recently having it checked, it was 1.5
My cycles were non-existent (not ovulating) and they came back regular.

My RE had given up on me and we couldn't afford to continue w/IVF treatments.

I've posted anon because I'm awaiting my beta on Monday.

Respond to this message   
Anon Too
(no login)

Armour thyroid

February 23 2008, 4:12 PM 

Hi Anonymous,

I wonder why you did not take Armour thyroid to treat your thyroid if your TSH was 5. I wonder whether that would have help you as well?

BTW, big congratulations to your + HPT.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Hi, Anon Too

February 23 2008, 4:24 PM 

I was having adrenal failure, sky-high thyroid (and FSH) levels and my ovaries were pretty much shut down. In order to keep from taking a million different supplements, my acupuncturist suggested that I start on one supplement, Symplex F.

But to answer your question, for some odd reason, Armour gave me the jitters. I kept having the dosage adjusted but I still kept feeling jittery.

Thanks for your congrats.

Respond to this message   
Sofi
(no login)

I've used....

February 23 2008, 11:37 PM 

Standard Process Denatrophin PMG and their ovary extract. They're powerful glandulars and I noticed more CM, energy and vitality- and both helped me O when I was late. Like thyroid meds I've experimented with, you feel the stuff working at a very deep level. It freaked me out a bit- especially with the bovine risk, so I never took it for more than a week or two. Sometimes even a few days would kick in my system and get me to ovulate. I also took it occasionally before ttc (Denatrophin PMG) when I felt worn out or weak, and I'd feel a strength returned to my body. I've had it around for years, and I think it was a chiro who turned me on to it.

When I took the SP glandulars with other homeopathics, herbs, meds, etc... I sometimes felt worse. Maybe like thyroid meds, it's difficult to get the dose right. I was also worried that somehow by taking glandulars or Thyroid meds, my own borderline thyroid, ovary, etc, would shrink or become lazy and forever after need the extra push to work. In my case anyway, I think this is what happened on things like clomid or HCG- because my cycles are worse/irregular since I took them. So I figured my body may react in a similar way to glandular supplements if I take too much.

But now, I"m really interested....The Simplex seems like it would be a perfect solution- since it has the adreanal (Denatrophin PMG), ovary and thyroid. Maybe they're regulate in proper balance...it makes so much sense.

Has your acupuncturist had anyone get a BFP with it?

Sofi

Respond to this message   

(Login crayolab)

sofi,

February 24 2008, 11:03 AM 

yes, as i understand it that's what it's supposed to do¬óbring everything into balance. my acu just got into these products. she went to a day-long seminar to learn about them and says she has been interested in these glandular supplements for a long time, but wanted to know more about them before giving them to her patients. she also gave me another standard process supplement, black currant seed oil, which is a good source of GLAs; i'm wondering if it will help some inflammatory muscular problems that plague me. she feels that the SP stuff is very high quality and potent, as you point out.

i don't think she has anyone with a bfp thanks to them yet.
i won't expect to be the first, but maybe they will help!

thanks for the info.

xc

Respond to this message   
Jen
(no login)

Helped our Fertility

October 10 2011, 9:41 AM 

My chiropractor recommend this product to help with our fertility. It really seemed to help - because in month 2 of taking we also got a positive pregnancy test. We have been trying more than a year to get pregnant with our 2nd child. Maybe it is coincidence - but it certainly didn't hurt me to take it.

Respond to this message   
regina
(no login)

Symplex F

March 29 2008, 9:35 PM 

I love this supplement!!! It has given me energy, and has certainly increased my libido big time! It has also increased my level of tolerance for the little things that irratated me. I found it has improved my memory. I ran out of it for several weeks and could really tell the difference in my mood and tolerance level.

I love this and won't give it up! I am a nurse, and my nurse practitioner suggested I take it. The response has been the same from all of her patients. I feel like I have a new lease on life!!

Respond to this message   
DoWhat'sRight
(no login)

Symplex F

May 15 2008, 5:43 AM 

I started taking Symplex F several years ago and have not had any problems. I had a complete hysterectomy and had been on hormones for several years. My doctor told me the hormones put me at risk for other things and highly suggested I quit taking them. I found out about Symplex F and have used it many years with very successful results--no hot flashes or mood swings. I highly recommend it as a HRT.

Respond to this message   
therese sargent
(no login)

symplex f

October 13 2008, 11:46 AM 

my chiro also put me on symplex f . i was wondering if it will interact w/my thyroid medication that i take, since this product also has bovine thyroid in it?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

just got symplex F from chiropractor

June 18 2009, 2:42 PM 

Hello!
I read your message post about Symplex F. I was wondering if you could tell me more. I am 48...hot flashing, and 5 mos. now w/o a cylcle. I have had two previous long cycles of 4 mos. each. I am also a nurse, and assuming this is normal...however the hot flashes were very intense up to about 2 weeks ago, prior to an adjustment. Previously they were just somewhat annoying.
Also, my bp has been up, which also is coming down (hopefully) with the adjustments.
I took 3 of the Symplex F yesterday (as directed) and by the end of the night I was miserable. The moodiness was horrible; irritable, depressed, tired. It totally had to be the supplement. I may take it again tonight, (just one or two) before bed, and try again. But I don't know.
What do you think. Will this cause me to ovulate and restart cycles(not hoping so) Has this been any of your experiences?
hopefully you can shed some light.
thank you so much for any input.
God bless!
gerri

Respond to this message   
Interested
(no login)

What is the dosage

August 27 2010, 2:39 PM 

How many times did you take the symplex F a day and how many pills did you take?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

symplex f

December 31 2008, 4:53 AM 

my chiropractor gave this to me for hot flashes. I read the ingriedents and got to wondering, I also take thyroid and wondered if it was a conflict.

Anyway, I am now doing some more research on it before I take it.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

symplex F

February 23 2009, 6:55 AM 

It's just interesting to me that people think glandulars are so dangerous but yet they ingest all kinds of pharmeceutical preparations without asking their M.D.s a single question.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

symplex F

July 28 2009, 9:39 AM 

I am just starting on this as suggested by my Naturopath. I am so more willing to take natural supplements than go to a regular doctor and have them give me synthetic drugs that have all kinds of side effects. Alternative health care is the wave of the future, and I embrace it and am ready to take charge of my body health.

Respond to this message   
natasha
(no login)

amen!

August 7 2010, 9:39 AM 

preach on!! i recently changed my life and living a natural healthy life! its def the way of the future! i feel 1000 times better and have not been sick for a year! i started all this a year ago due to severe allergies. since then i have not had 1 single sinus infection or even a sniffle! i have energy and sleepipng at night (something that was foreign to me)!!! i highly recommend it to EVERYONE!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

pregnancy and symplex f

April 6 2011, 7:58 AM 

I am all about the natural way to do anything, but I have a ?..I am 25 I started taking symplex f for pms last year, to say the least it worked wonders, then ofcorse I got pregnant,lol I was unaware it increasesd ovulation and had tracked mine for years and got pregnant when my ovulation, I thought was over,lol. this is my second pregnancy, my first is 17 months old. I had horrible moodswings during the first trimester during the second, ofcorse I felt wonderful, but by 7 months I started having panic attacks, my doctor prescribed zoloft thatI took one time, It had a horrible reaction, I felt worse. Depressed, restless, my joints stiffened, ofcorse the doctor told me I was having an adverse reaction and not to take any more, that they could not give me the antidote cause Im preg.(but they could give me the drug???)SO that pretty much turned me against it...I went to my naturopath and they prescribed omega 3, a new wholefoods supplement and symplex f. I have been taking it for 2 wks now. just a small dose of one half in the morning and one half in the evening, I am nervous to take it while preg, tho she called standdard process and they said it was perfectly safe. What do you all think about taking it preg? My anxiety is pretty much gone, but I have battled mild depression ever since the panic attacks. I am not sure if it is normal mood swings or worse but it feels like I go from up to down to worried to mad, it has gotten somewhat better but I am wondering what you all would suggest for pregnancy moodswings. ?? Thank you all

Respond to this message   
anon girl
(no login)

Re: pregnancy and symplex f

March 2 2012, 3:30 PM 

Did you have your progesterone levels checked? they might be low, causing the depression,etc, you are feeling. ask dr. for urine or blood test to check the progesterone levels. If too low, they can give you natural progesterone. helped me.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

symplex F

July 28 2009, 9:40 AM 

I am just starting on this as suggested by my Naturopath. I am so more willing to take natural supplements than go to a regular doctor and have them give me synthetic drugs that have all kinds of side effects. Alternative health care is the wave of the future, and I embrace it and am ready to take charge of my body health.

Respond to this message   

(Login tpqvc)

symplex f

October 27 2009, 10:47 PM 

Hi I am new to Symplex F my chiro. suggested this along with a few others because I am having difficulty getting preg.
I am not ovulating/having a period on my own.
My gym doc. put me on provera (spelling)and I was going to start Clo-mid this next week, but my Chiropractor asked me to give him 4 months to see if he can fix it his way. I have decided to go with it so we will see!!!

I will keep you all posted if you like.

Tpqvc

Respond to this message   
SJR
(no login)

Good Product

October 7 2010, 1:01 PM 

I have been taking this for years it is a great product. Great for individuals with lower thyroid levels wanting to take a more natural approach to thyroxidine prescriptions. Designed more for ladies nearing menopause with lower sex drive. Great results I will praise this product for years to come.

Respond to this message   
SJR
(no login)

Good Product

October 7 2010, 1:02 PM 

I have been taking this for years it is a great product. Great for individuals with lower thyroid levels wanting to take a more natural approach to thyroxidine prescriptions. Designed more for ladies nearing menopause with lower sex drive. Great results I will praise this product for years to come.

Helps with hormonal levels and overall wellbeing....

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Symplex F to get off birth control pills

March 30 2011, 3:18 PM 

I'm 24 and started taking Birth control pills for mild acne around the age of 15. A few years ago, I decided to rid my body of medications and felt great. Super high libido, I might add.. But after a few months of no BC, cystic acne plagued my cheeks. I saw a dermatologist, got back on BC, antibiotics, chemical peels, yadda yadda. Well, now I've discovered (through friends and my chiropractor) that my body needs to be off BC pills. I want to take some preventative measures this time so the acne isn't so bad. Suggestions?

Should I start taking Symplex F while on the pill for a month or two?
Or just stop the pill cold-turkey and start taking Symplex F?
Anyone know of other solutions?

By the way,
Standard Processing's Symplex F, Drenamine, and Zypan (trying to wean off Nexium) will be shipped to me in the next few days.

Thanks. Let's get the word out about BC pills and Proton Pump Inhibitors!!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Well?? Acne???

July 26 2011, 6:27 AM 

I'm 39 & stil experience acne due to hormones! I'd love to know if this is working for that?!! I've had my tubes tied so the reproductive part is irrelevant to me but I'd take it to balance hormones n clear my acne.

Respond to this message   
Stacy Carter
(no login)

Symplex F

May 28 2013, 4:22 PM 

I am being treated by a Naturopathic Doctor for the first time for some massive digestive issues that I have had for at least a year and a half. The stuff worked literally over night and I felt like a new woman. (I am still in the process of healing the stomach/digestive issues and have changed my diet to eating mostly organic foods now). The NP Dr. said to get off the allergy medicine (daily preventive), and Birth Control because they are awful for you. I have been taking BC for about 20 plus years on and off (between pregnancies). He said it was like taking hormones with the hormones your body was already producing which is NOT good. Why didn't anyone ever tell me this was bad, the OBGYN sure didn't say a thing all the times I've asked!

I wanted to get better so I did what he said and just stopped taking the BC pills cold turkey in mid-cycle. I just about immediately had a heavy period, then the next month had a very light long period and then I have not gotten a period. This has been 2 months at least since my last one. My new treat is the hot flashes that I had no idea I would have for another 5 or so years. (I'm 44 years old). So I started getting those hot flashes, and that is not fun. (I also found out that my thyroid was a little off and started taking then thyroid NP supplements about 3 months ago and lost lots of thigh cellulouse and some weight in my mid section without doing anything!!! Bonus!!!) So after about 2-3 weeks of hourly hot flashes that lasted about 2 min. I went back to the Naturopathic Dr and asked if there was anything he could do about that. He gave me the "Symplex F" tablets. I just started taking them a week ago today. I thought the ingredients were wierd (ox/cow) and this is why I'm reading what you fine ladies are saying online, and I wondered how fast it would help "level out my hormones" - which is what he said would happen. Well relief came on about day 4/5 of taking the meds. I realized I had not had any heavy hot flashes the whole day at work, and even the next. I would say that they are 90% reduced within the past week since I've been taking them. I still have a few warm spells, but it's stinking hot here in Austin, TX already! (May 29)
I feel great, no side affects. It tastes like dog treats smell though, but I have no problem swallowing them. I was prescribed 3 to take at bedtime. I'll let you know as time goes on how things go. I wonder if I'll get my period again??
I have had NO problems from the naturopathic supplements that I'm on, and I'm very happy about that. This is my first time going to a Naturopathic Dr. I'm sold because this Naturopathic Dr. can actually fix things.

Stacy

Respond to this message   
M Cl
(no login)

Royal Lee

February 7 2013, 9:25 AM 

Hi to everyone on the thread. Standard Process is a supplement company started by a Dr. Royal Lee. He was a brilliant engineer and dentist (though he didn't actually ever practice as a dentist) NASA still uses many of his inventions and Dr. Lee held many patents. His real passion was nutrition and he ran "true scientific research" not the biased stuff that goes on today...

The way the symplex-F works is you have an inflame tort response, your glands are affected and your own body starts to destroy the gland/s. simples-f has several bovine glandular parts, but image just one for this bit. Lets say your thyroid is low , Hashimotos or something... this is what I had. Your body is trying to heal itself and you feel that fatigue, but your immune system is destroying your thyroid faster than your body can build new tissue and so the cycle goes. Eventually your immune system succeeds, but its not evil, it's just chemistry.

The bovine thyroid goes into your gut and because it is "more foreign" than your sick thyroid tissue the immune system focuses on the bovine thyroid in your gut, which is a controlled and safe location built just for such a process. This allows your body to heal its own thyroid tissue and get a break from the immunsl attacks. When your thyroid tests show functionality on its own, no more replacement medications, you can stop taking the bovine. Your thyroid has healed and your immune system recognizes the DNA flags of healthy cells.

With symplex-F you are treating several glands. It is no risk to take bovine glands, historically humans have often eaten such on a regular basis. It is only our culture of specific part meat eating that scares you. Also, Standard Process has an incredible process for harvesting the glands and organs used in supplements. And just as a perspective, they have a mile thick circumference around all their organic fields used for plant-based supplements that is left untreated, just to provide a barrier so as not to allow foreign pollutants or cross-pollination that could lower quality and purity. Their bovine is healthy. happy.gif

I have been completely healed through symplex-F and zymex, from Hashimotos/Graves. I was told I would have to lose my thyroid. My chiropractor started me on Standard Process and gave me a great deal of literature so I could take ownership of my treatment and my health. You can learn more about Royal Lee and Standard Process by looking up his name.

Hope all is well for you to date!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Heart problems?

February 13 2013, 1:40 PM 

My chiropractor started me on symplex f two years ago after I began experiencing irregular cycles and anxiety attacks. It worked wonderfully and both were regulated with in a few months. I stopped taking them and later moved to Germany. My cycles went wacky again and I have been bleeding for almost sixty days straight now. If I take the simplex my cycle will stop for a few days. If I forget to take it the bleeding starts again. My biggest concern though, is that I become fiercely angry soon after taking the supplement and have been experiencing heart palpitations. I think they are anyway- I feel light headed and my pulse pounds in what seems to be an uneven way. Also, my legs seem to fall asleep more often and take forever to "wake up".
I'm wondering if maybe its the time of day I take it that is the problem, or if maybe a different issue is interfering with the supplement helping. I miss my chiropractor and may try to email him for advice, tho I have a feeling he would be wary to give it over email. Thanks for any experience or input you may have.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

GO TO A DOCTOR

February 18 2013, 8:59 PM 

Amy,

I would be a bad person if I didn't tell you to go see a doctor right away. It is not normal to bleed all the time... It could certainly be a totally benign issue, but could also be a very serious thing happening inside your body. I know that being in an unfamiliar country makes finding a doctor more difficult, but find someone you trust and get a recommendation. I hope that by the time you read this, you have already been to see someone. I don't know your age, but heart palpitations should always been taken seriously, but the bleeding really, really needs to be addressed.

That said, please post back and let us know that everything is alright! happy.gif

With Love,
M

Respond to this message   
Cyndi
(no login)

curious!!

January 6 2014, 4:28 PM 

I am on Simplex F and have taken thryptophan also. I have Hashimotos and also take 150mcg of l-thyroxine. I am curious MC L regarding how you progressed in your Hashimotos and what level of medication you were on and if you are still cured? Any info is greatly appreciated!!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - anyone used Symplex F? (xpost)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement