<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

30mm "something" with VERY high E2 on CD2 - what does this mean?

March 6 2011 at 3:02 PM
Gi8  (no login)

CD2 US and BW showed a 30mm "something" (follie or cyst) on right ovary and E2 level at OVER 500!?

Does anyone have any idea what this means? In general and/or for this cycle (is it a bust?) or have had this happen before and still able to have a successful cycle?

Gi8

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Cee
(no login)

Re: 30mm "something" with VERY high E2 on CD2 - what does this mean?

March 6 2011, 3:48 PM 

My last cycle I had an 19mm 'something' on day 3 with E2 over 200. They determined it wasn't a cyst, I was getting ready to ovulate and cancelled the cycle. I posted on here about it and from what I understand it's fairly common with high FSH'ers - ovulating early in the cycle that is.

I'm sure they'll probably have you come back for another u/s & b/w and determine where to go from there. GL!

Respond to this message   
Gi8
(no login)

Sucks, but hopefully will learn something from this for next cycle...

March 6 2011, 4:59 PM 

Thanks, Cee. I just found your thread which sheds a little light. Hmmm... tomorrow is next us/bw. How's your cycle going now? Gi8

Respond to this message   
Cee
(no login)

Re: Sucks, but hopefully will learn something from this for next cycle...

March 6 2011, 5:50 PM 

Hopefully it is a cyst with as big as it is! I'll keep you in my thoughts tomorrow, be sure to update us!

I'm not doing anything right now, just waiting on my period to show so we can hopefully do something next cycle. I've gone 2 cycles now without being able to take my stims or do our IUI. Frustrating! sad.gif

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

with a size of 30MM...sounds like a cyst (n/t)

March 6 2011, 4:26 PM 

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

did they measure LH?

March 6 2011, 4:59 PM 

You may be getting ready to ovulate if you have not already. That or an estrogen producing cyst, hard to tell without b/w and another u/s.

Respond to this message   
Gi8
(no login)

They did, but didn't tell me LH - will ask tomorrow at follow-up bw/us... nt

March 6 2011, 5:01 PM 

Respond to this message   
Gigi
(no login)

Large "follicle or cyst" / high estrogen / day 3

June 2 2011, 1:08 PM 

I just had my day 3 u/s done today and they saw a 19mm "something" (follicle or cyst) also! Same as Cee's post. My estrogen is 195. The doctor says it is "probably a follicle" and that it is left over from last cycle and I might ovulate early! I have high FSH. I have never heard this before, that women with FSH can ovulate early. I always assumed that a large follicle and high estrogen on day 3 would be a cyst. I have had cysts before. Either way, I do not know how to prevent cysts, and I do not know how it interferes with the rest of the cycle. But I will post again with how mine progresses.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - 30mm "something" with VERY high E2 on CD2 - what does this mean?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement