<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

CD to start estinyl

June 12 2011 at 7:33 PM
Rebekah  (Login Bestbehavior)

Just a pattern I've noticed but curious as to CD start dates for others who've taken estinyl. I typically take it CD2 and go til about CD10 or CD11 (if produced follicle this cycle). My fsh seems to lower from 20-ish to 13-ish. If it was taken earlier (even by a few days) I wonder if my fsh would lower sooner to the CD2/3 date . . . probably a question for Cooper I know, but thought I'd throw a poll out there for the fabulous "clinicians" here!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
MargieD
(no login)

POLL!!! (Also including my response....)

June 13 2011, 4:38 AM 

On CD2 - my FSH was at a record breaking high (at least - for me) 30.6. Highest before this one was 20 back in September or October. I had been averaging 7-9 the last four months. I wondered if this was a lab error but all of my follicles were quiet and I usually have one or two that is in the lead on CD2.

Coopers called in estinyl, but I was to wait until CD7 b/w & u/s before doing anything.

Surprisingly, my CD7 b/w was "normal" for me. It went down to 11 and I usually average around 5-11 on CD7 - depending on which ovary the I expect to ovulate from. We waited two more days and it was down again to 7. I was instructed to start Bravelle and Cetrotide that night (as I usually ovulate around CD9-11).

I don't know if they had me wait on the estinyl because it was a crazy cycle and they wanted to see if it would come down on its own or what.

Respond to this message   
Tanya
(no login)

Depends

June 13 2011, 6:48 AM 

Each month it seems like it changes slightly. One time I started estyinl on CD 2 or 3 (depending on when I went in for BW) and stayed on it until CD8. Another time, I started on CD 2 or 3 again and they ended up increasing my dose to 2x per day and I was on it until CD 14 (I think).
For my successful cycle, I started the estyinl as soon as I received by BFN results in April so by the time AF arrived I was already taking it and my CD3 results were good, my FSH was @ 10. I stayed on estyinl until CD10 on my lucky cycle.

Respond to this message   
Tanya
(no login)

Sorry- BFP mentioned above ^^^^^^^^^

June 13 2011, 6:53 AM 

Respond to this message   
Rebekah
(Login Bestbehavior)

Thanks!

June 14 2011, 4:54 AM 

Thanks Tanya. Since I am feeling the need to take a break every other month perhaps I'll try starting estinyl a bit earlier next time - before AF.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement