Advice Please (take two - disregard below!)September 20 2011 at 11:27 AM
|jnoels (no login)|
So this month I have gone in for bloods and ultraounds on day 6, 7, 10, and 11 - today. (I usually ovulate between 10-12). We were going to do an IUI for the first time this month, but have decided to hold off until next month because of some timing issues.
Today my good follicle was 14.7, and my estrogen was rising (in the low 200s); the nurse thought I would ovulate in the next two days, and to come back tomorrow for bloods and ultrasounds, regardless of what we decided about IUI.
My question to you ladies - since we're going back to good ole TI instead of IUI this month, is it a big deal if I go in Thursday instead of tomorrow? I can't do bloods and ultradounds in the same trip, I'm struggling to find the right times to go in tomorrow as far was work is concerned, and I'm wondering if Thursady is good enough. Left a message for the nurses, but I'm afriad they may not call back until tomrrow.
Let me know what you think. And thanks!
Do you need to trigger for TI?
|September 20 2011, 2:21 PM |
That's the only reason I can think of that might make a difference with when you go in. You might not O before Thursday anyway, your follie still has some room to grow. Your E2 sounds great so hopefully the timing will work out:)
Re: Do you need to trigger for TI?
|September 20 2011, 5:56 PM |
Nurse called me back and said thurs was fine. Thank goodness. I really needed a day off from the blood run and ultrasound.
(and no trigger shot for the TI...yet.)
|Current Topic - Advice Please (take two - disregard below!)|