It sounds like, on the surface of things from just what you have posted, that your levels are kind-of out of whack. Your numbers are more like someone about to ovulate, not a day three. So, if your cycles have been wonky it could well be that getting with an RE that could level out your hormones could do a world of good!
We have had a couple of new folks on the board in the last weeks, if you go read their welcome posts there is some great "getting started" advice there that might help.
Did your Dr. do a ultrasound? Did you have any follicles forming? (An OB tech might not know since they are looking for other stuff, no worries!)
If you tell us what area of the county you live in someone might have great advice about a good RE that is used to working with ladies with elevated FSH. It is vital with work with someone who know how to help people with high FSH.
In your case it may be that your cycle is just misaligned and if they get you leveled out it could really help.
It is a longer road but there is hope and your age is a great thing you have going for you!
I am including a welcome post below that will hopefully help while you are here!
Good luck to you and though you are very welcome may your stay here be short!
I was 'new' here last September and put together some hints, beyond the guild lines listed on the main page, that I think are helpful! Probably stuff you know but I hope it helps!
1) Use the "Search" on this site when you have a question (remember to push "date" so they are in order, recent to last, since you can sometimes get answers from 10 years ago!) Often I have my questions answered right there with no need to post!
2) We use a LOT of acronyms here that are hard to get your head around sometimes if you are new to it! Here are 2 sources: ( I have them book marked on my computer and I still use when I have questions!
3) You will notice in some posts that people are very careful to say in the message title when things involving children and pregnancy are mentioned. So, if at some point you are mentioning pregnancy (hopefully someday yours!) or whatever just put your topic and (PG mentioned) in the title, if you have a child and mention that please put (Child mentioned) so if someone is having a bad day and knows they just can't read about it today they are forewarned! Other "disclaimers" include (DE Mentioned) for donor egg, (Adopt Mentioned) for adoption, (M/C Mentioned) for miscarriage or (TMI!) when something is graphic or very very personal! Basically, anything that someone might rather be warned about before reading. Although we all share one thing in common, we all come from varied backgrounds so we try to be sensitive to that as much as possible.
4) We tend to be a more fact-based board. Sometimes it's not all rainbows and hopeful news. We are totally supportive but also more factual/scientific than a lot of other boards. But, there is a LOT of knowledge here that can be so very helpful! Just remember, we are only speaking from our own experience and not giving medical advice. You know the old adage: You get what you paid for!
Each person is very different, what works for one may well not, and probably not, work for another!
5) When you need inspiration go peek at the "Pregnant...." board! You can cruise over to check on "friends" who have made it there or when you are feeling down... it's rather joyful to see ladies who have found success!