<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Is Beyonce really pregnant?

October 15 2011 at 9:14 AM
Anon for this  (no login)

So, I am vexing because if she has a surrogate carrying her baby, (there are claims her assistant is pregnant and hiding in Bermuda), there is nothing wrong with it. Sarah Jessica Parker did the same. There are reasons why women can not get pg but why pretend to be pregnant? Does not make sense.

I don't know why people never tell the truth. your tummy can not look 3 months and 8 months in the same week.!!!!!!!!!! I hope she will come clean soon. Surrogacy is not a crime especially if your career is that important to her.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/11/beyonce-rep-deflates-fake-preggo-pregnant-rumors-stupid-ridiculous-and-false-fold-in-dress-jay-z/#.TpmwKlsmtbJ

Sorry Internet conspiracy theorists, Beyonce's rep claims her baby bump is 100% authentic ... despite a video in which her stomach appears to fold over, leading many to believe she was wearing a prosthetic.

B's rep told ABC ... rumors about the singer wearing a fake baby bump underneath her dress are "stupid, ridiculous and false."

Also, there are photos of Beyonce in a bikini ... in which you can clearly see her actual, pregnant stomach.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

they have got the money

October 15 2011, 11:06 AM 

I dont really have that much sympathy for celeb. They r rich as f**. I believe that if I had the money to do multiple IVF I would defenitly get prg with my own egg.... Celine doin did 6 IVF, I am sure it was stressfull. But she did not have any stress close to what we have,shedding tear for every penny we spend. I cry after each office visit where u have to pay $$$. So their story and pain is nothing simillar to what we r experiencing.....

Respond to this message   
bigboy
(no login)

Re: they have got the money

October 15 2011, 12:51 PM 

i dont feel bad for them either. although when sarah michelle gellar couldnt get pg awhile back i did feel bad...she was young when they started trying..or maybe its just bc i loved Buffy.

Respond to this message   
anon
(no login)

I feel you

October 15 2011, 2:45 PM 

I really have no sympathy. it is amazing what people do bc of career. Just so stupid.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Is Beyonce really pregnant?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement