<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

So sorry for all my posts lately

January 23 2012 at 8:25 AM
Jwelch  (Login jmassage)

I apologize for all my posts lately, but I just had a question regarding estraidol during IVF cycle and what it means. I went in today for another u/s. I have 3 follies that are consistently growing!! My E2 started at 49 on cd3 then went up to 190 on cd4 then up to 517 today which is cd10. She said my lining looked beautiful!! lol...thought that was sweet. What does this actually mean?? Is this a good rise?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sara H
(no login)

It's wonderful, you are right on track! (NT)

January 23 2012, 8:46 AM 

Respond to this message   
KarenGH
(Login krgh)

Looks Beautiful !!! nt

January 23 2012, 9:26 AM 

nt

Respond to this message   
b&a72
(no login)

Looking good! n/t

January 23 2012, 9:44 AM 

Respond to this message   
Mrs. A
(Login 39andTTC)

It means your follies are responding to the stims

January 23 2012, 10:00 PM 

and you're getting juicy E2 going!  The rise you have is really good.  What meds are you on?  What are the follie measurements?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login jmassage)

Re: It means your follies are responding to the stims

January 24 2012, 6:10 AM 

Hi. I've been on Gonal F and menophur. I just started the Garilex the other night. (spelling) I was looking at my follicles yesterday. It did give the size but I can't access right now.

Could you help me with one other question though? When I went in for baseline u/s they only saw 3 or 4 antra follicles. I now have those 3 maturing. They say I am responding to meds, but how can thet really know? Wouldn't I have more than 3 follies whether they have an egg in them or not? Wouldn't these meds make more than 3?? Just a little confused. Couldn't it just be my body naturally making them mature?? Probably not.. Thanks

Respond to this message   
Mrs. A
(Login 39andTTC)

they know

January 24 2012, 5:17 PM 

you're responding because of the very reason you stated.  You had a baseline u/s that showed 3-4 AFC and now after stimming you have 3 measureable follies and good E2 rise.  Sure it would have been fantastic if you had 5,6,7,8 follies but that's not the norm when dealing with low AFC and DOR/high FSH.  Besides, ultimately you want a good quality egg vs. a bunch of bad fried ones.  wink.gif

Could your body have made this on its own without meds.  Sure but have you ever monitored a natural cycle?  There's no way of knowing unless you took the time to do natural cycle monitoring.

Good luck!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement