<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

3d P3dt and lots of discomfort???

January 23 2012 at 3:46 PM
anna  (no login)

So every time I go to bathroom(#1) I feel lots of pressure, as if something is heavy and trying to come out. I usually feel this way when I get UTI, but I dont think I have UTI because of the antibiotic after IVF. maybe my muscle became week because I was on bed rest for the past two days. Or maybe its just in my head, because I am not doing very well emotionally. But I suspect that. any one has ever felt this way after an IVf transfer??

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sara H
(no login)

Don't know but...

January 23 2012, 7:25 PM 

watch your temps and if it goes up, gets any worst or anything else odd happens call your dr and chat with them.

I am guessing it is just that you had peole, for lack of a better way of saying it, up in your stuff and mucking about! I think it's probably just that feeling of being rattled about in there, but keep a close one on it, OK?

Feel better!
Sara H

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Yes, it didn't result in anything, that symptom.

January 23 2012, 7:46 PM 

But, I don't think that means it won't for you. Try not to read into this. I know, easier said then done.

Respond to this message   
Mrs. A
(no login)

Where's the discomfort?

January 23 2012, 10:49 PM 

When you pee or poop? What P4 support are you on? It can be constipation.

Respond to this message   
anna
(no login)

Re: Where's the discomfort?

January 24 2012, 11:30 AM 

I am taking ENDOMETRIN suppositories 100mg. and the feeling is when I pee. i dont have constipation.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement