<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I bought goji berries....

January 25 2012 at 3:17 PM
Nadia80  (no login)

But the dry ones. I couldn't find fresh. I read something about them an pof. So another thing to add to my diet.
Also doc prescribed me 50000 of vit d and 10 shots of b12. I hope something works.

Nadia 
Me 31
Pof since 2004
Began hrt Jan 2011
Feb to nov 2011 hrt and no af. 
Dhea feb 3.  Oct 5. Jan. 117
Tyroid panel normal

my bw Jan 2012. Normal ranges ()
E2 less than 10!!! 
Dheas 107umol/L (98-315)  
fsh 55. Cortisol 615 (171-535). B12 127 (148-738). 
Vid d deficient 
Calcium 2.60 (2.12-2.55)  
act hormone 44 (6-56).   

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
NancyMN
(no login)

Goji berries...

January 25 2012, 3:39 PM 

My acpuncturist also told me about Goji berries! She even puts them in my herbs...

I know you quit acupuncture, but did you ever do the herbs? They can help for some people with POF. I personally don't like the herbs...I don't have POF, but it definitely makes a difference with EWCM, so it must be doing something!

I hope you like the Goji berries!

Respond to this message   
juliemam
(Login juliemam)

I have a friend

January 25 2012, 3:57 PM 

who is from China and she told me to put about 4 gojii berries in a cup of hot water and let it steep a bit and then drink it. She meant the dry ones, that is all I've ever seen here and that is what I saw on her shelf too happy.gif Then when you are done the water, to eat the berries.

Her father is a Dr in China and she gives me advice sometimes. Nothing drastic. She makes me fresh soya milk and says to drink a cup a day, that it's good for women. Her english is a bit weak but we understand each other, somewhat happy.gif

She also warned me that gojii berries are not for children.

She only gives warm water to her kids to drink and if they have a cold, she'll steep slices of chinese pear in some boiling water and have them drink it. I did that last time I had a cold and I am not sure if it helped clear up my lungs any faster but it was a comfort happy.gif

happy.gif
jm

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement