<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Check question from a newbie

May 10 2012 at 5:58 PM
AmyT  (no login)

Hi ladies,
I love this forum! It's so informative and supportive.

Just a quick question from any Check experts...does anyone know if he does phone consultations for out of state patients?

Thanks!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Check question from a newbie

May 10 2012, 6:15 PM 

He used to long ago, but unfortunately you have to do the initial consult with him in person now. I think the other docs will do an initial phone consult, but they are not as popular for high FSH issues.

Respond to this message   
AmyT
(no login)

Too bad

May 10 2012, 6:22 PM 

Ugh...that's too bad. I definitely need a high FSH doc!

Respond to this message   
Houston
(no login)

Re: Too bad

May 11 2012, 6:30 AM 

Dr Davis at Cornell is high FSH friendly and does phone consults. CCRM was high FSH friendly for me but maybe not everyone. I am 35 with an FSH of 32. Dr surrey does phone consults.

Respond to this message   
Alli
(no login)

SIRM docs also do phone consults

May 11 2012, 7:52 AM 

I think Dr T in NYC charges but most others dont

Respond to this message   
Nancy
(no login)

other docs at cooper...

May 13 2012, 5:36 PM 

Hi! I had a consult with dr. Check and it was very informative and worth my trip. However in my experience he is somewhat inaccessible due to his busy schedule and therefore I have noticed that the other docs are many times making recommendations for me anyway. I believe they are all trained under him and follow similar protocols. I know many girls have spoken highly of dr. C ohen if you search for her name you will find many posts regarding her and I believe she does phone consults. She did my egg retrieval a few months ago and she was so kind (I had empty follicle ) and took the time to talk to me and be accessible throughout the whole fiasco. Dr. B rasile also does phone consults i think. So, in my opinion, I don't think you'd go wrong with at least a phone consult with another dr there.

GL and keep us posted!!

Nancy

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Check question from a newbie
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement