<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Mrs. McIrish

May 25 2012 at 2:10 PM
Teresa  (no login)

I have been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing, where you're at, etc. When you can, please let me know how you're doing.
Love, Teresa

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Erin
(no login)

Me too! And Houston-

May 25 2012, 2:19 PM 

I'm wondering how both of you are doing. Any updates? Also thinking of you guys!

Respond to this message   
Houston
(no login)

Re: Me too! And Houston-

May 26 2012, 6:10 AM 

Thanks for thinking of me. I am in NY. I'm doing better this cycle but not as well as in the past. The doc today said I will probably get 3-5 mature. I think 5 is out if the question. I'm really hoping for 3.

My husband may be out of town at retrieval. Do you know if chances go down with frozen sperm? If they do he could stay if absolutely necessary.

How are things with you?

Respond to this message   
Erin
(no login)

Hey! (success ment)

May 26 2012, 8:06 AM 

It's great that you're in NYC! Do you know when your retrieval will be? On my first cycle there, I thought I would get no more than 3 eggs and instead got 5- they were pretty scrappy with getting all those eggs wink.gif. Of course, I got 3 on my successful cycle, so 3 can be great! I had very good fertilization there (100% of mature eggs both times), which may speak to the quality of the lab. As for frozen sperm, I think it can somewhat lower chances, but if he's got a high count with good quality it may not matter. Have you asked Dr. D? He's very good at answering a quick email. I've been thinking of you and hoping for a great cycle for you! Please keep us updated (as much as you are comfortable). I am doing well- not much to report from here. Wishing you well and hoping for great news from you soon!

Respond to this message   
Houston
(no login)

Re: Hey! (success ment)

May 28 2012, 5:00 AM 

Thank you. I'm trying to ask less questions this cycle and just rely on the docs now that I'm in NY. So I really don't know much about how I'm doing. This is a first. I asked Dr. Davis about the frozen sperm yesterday. He said with IVF the chances are the same. I feel better. Also it looks like maybe I can go past Wed. which I would prefer. I'm nervous about leaving my daughter in daycare here (although I think I found a good one). If I go Thursday my husband will be back for the retrieval.

I'm glad you have no news to report. No news is good news! Keep us updated.

Respond to this message   
Mrs Mcirish
(no login)

Awww, thanks ladies

May 25 2012, 5:01 PM 

I actually have an estrogen patch on since Monday! Waiting for AF to show up and we will give it another shot. My best guess is an ER around 6/5 which is my 2nd wedding anniversary. I just had surgery on Wednesday to remove a lump under my armpit that was breast tissue that wasn't supposed to be there. Expecting pathology to be negative but still annoying...

Respond to this message   
Erin
(no login)

Great!

May 26 2012, 8:11 AM 

Nice to hear from you and glad you're giving it another shot! It's funny how these IF landmarks tend to fall on/around important days in our lives. I'm sorry to hear about your lump excision- that sounds painful. I'm glad they're expecting the pathology to be negative, but as if you didn't have enough to worry about already! Ugh. I've been thinking about you and hoping things were going well. I'll be looking for your updates (when/if you feel like letting us know). Thinking of you and sending positive vibes for a great cycle!

Respond to this message   
Teresa
(no login)

Re: Awww, thanks ladies

May 26 2012, 8:18 AM 

I'm glad the surgery is behind you and I'm REALLY glad you got to take a vacation. Where did you go? I hope somewhere tropical with sun and beach! I hope you were able to kick back and relax a little. June 5 is around the corner and I'm praying for a good outcome for you. You've had a rough year with surgeries and news, I want this to be YOUR time and I'm rooting for you. Update when you are up to it. Always thinking of you.

Respond to this message   
Nancy
(no login)

good luck!!!

May 26 2012, 8:40 AM 

I am super excited for you and hope it goes smoothly!! Good luck and I will be eagerly looking for updates:)

I haven't been posting much but try to read everyday...i got a new phone and typing on the keyboard is so hard and our computer has been down...but always thinking of you and everyone else!!happy.gifhappy.gif

Nancy

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Mrs. McIrish
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement