<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

IVF#4... baseline was today and a question

June 5 2012 at 2:22 PM
Mrs. McIrish  (no login)

Hi ladies,
I had my baseline this am for IVF#4 (2nd wiht C.heck). I did estrogen priming with a patch in the luteal phase and once I knew I was not PG, I started taking estinyl in the late-luteal phase. I had my baseline today (cd2) and the estinyl is doing its job as my FSH was only 10.5 (typically runds in the 20's). The nurse told me to continue taking the estinyl until Friday and repeat b/w and u/s. I would start stims on Friday night if the numbers are good.

So, my question: is it typical for C.heck to start stims on CD5? I am doing minimal stim. TIA.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
MargieD
(no login)

Yes - typical....

June 5 2012, 2:36 PM 

And sometimes he starts stims later...

Respond to this message   
Mrs. McIrish
(no login)

thanks!

June 5 2012, 2:57 PM 

For some reason, I had it in my head that I would start stims tonight if my baseline was ok....

Respond to this message   
MargieD
(no login)

Dr. C-heck...

June 5 2012, 4:53 PM 

He's more concerned with quality over quantity... doesn't want to overstim if possible...

Good luck! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Erin
(no login)

No idea but so excited for you!

June 5 2012, 3:04 PM 

I'm so happy you're starting a new cycle- and your FSH sounds great!!! I'll be thinking good thoughts for you! Please update us if you're up for it- I'll be keeping a look out wink.gif.

Respond to this message   
Nancy
(no login)

typical i think

June 5 2012, 5:57 PM 

Hi! So excited for you! This is normal for my first ivf they started me on day 5 and actually stopped stims from time to time when my fsh got too high which it did twice. I did a consult w dr c-0hen and she told me that generally if fsh is under 10 on its own they will start on day 3 or 4. If it's higher than 10 they like to wait. In fact for my 2nd ivf my fsh was 9.5 and I started on day 4.

Good luck!! I hope this is the one! I look forward to hearing updates:)

Nancy

Respond to this message   
Teresa
(no login)

GREAT LUCK!!!!

June 6 2012, 3:42 AM 

Hi Mrs McIrish,
It sounds like you're off to a great start with your FSH!!
As always, I am rooting for you and wishing you all the success in the world.
I'll be looking for your updates.
All the best!
T

Respond to this message   
BrewersFan
(Login voxfan)

I just want to wish you well! n/t

June 6 2012, 6:37 AM 

Respond to this message   
Laura
(no login)

Great fsh!

June 6 2012, 8:26 PM 

That must be such a relief. I don't know the answer to your question but it sounds like you're off to a good start! GL!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - IVF#4... baseline was today and a question
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement