<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Need suggestion!!!

June 28 2012 at 8:27 PM
Ashley  (no login)

I wil. Be going overseas not able to cycle till September. I would like to keep taking the medication . I am with Cooper and doing Dr CHecks estinly protocol. Had a consult with COoper as to what should I do they left it to me I have two options, BCP or e2 for 30 days and provera if AF won't arrive.
I have never used BCp so no idea how my ody wil. React . Any suggestions? If it was you what would of do?

Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
AJ
(no login)

Re: Need suggestion!!!

June 29 2012, 7:17 AM 

Did Coo.per indicate pros and cons of either? I've used BCP's on different cycles for various reasons- I've never had an issue coming off of them, and i have really high FSH. But I have heard stories where women say the BCP'S have over suppressed them. I don't know if there's as much risk if you're doing natural cycles. On a positive note, when coming off BCP'S my FSh has been a lot lower for the next cycle.

Hopefully posters who've used estrogen will chime in. Just a friendly suggestion- maybe title your thread with a more specific question like, "BCP'S or Estrogen?" I'm sure many posters who are limited on time these days, like myself, still come by to check the status of other posters or to respond to threads where they feel they can be of help. A more specific title might grab posters attention more:)

Good luck!!

Respond to this message   
Ashley
(no login)

Estrogen or BCP.? Need suggestion

June 29 2012, 8:01 AM 

Pls read my above post . Thanks

Respond to this message   
Houston
(no login)

Re: Need suggestion!!!

June 29 2012, 10:50 AM 

I'm not sure. BCP are best for me but sometimes it over suppresses people. I have high FSH of 32.

Respond to this message   
ActingLoud
(no login)

BCP oversupressed me

June 29 2012, 10:51 AM 

on 2 IVF cycles - I won't use it again.

Respond to this message   
Laura
(no login)

I used e2!! (pg/mc ment)

June 29 2012, 11:31 AM 

Mine was also very very low (below 20 on CD3), so my RE suggested I take e2 for 2 wk until ovulation was confirmed. I went on to conceive that cycle but it ended with mc. However, that was like the reboot my body needed to get my cycles regular again.

Respond to this message   
Ashley
(no login)

Re: I used e2!! (pg/mc ment)

June 29 2012, 3:12 PM 

I want to stay on e2 as well but Cooper told me insurance may not let me purchase two months of supply at once. So I need to check with e insurance first. I really don't want to deal with the hot flashes and missing periods. My FSh Is 13 with the help of e2 it went up to 80 's last year.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement