<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Mrs. McIrish (DE ment)

July 19 2012 at 12:35 PM
Erin  (no login)

I saw that you posted below and was just wondering how your DE process is going. You said you were a pt of Che.ck so I'm guessing you decided to go with another clinic? I'm really excited for you and would love to hear how things are going if you're up for it. Take care and thinking of you!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mrs. McIrish
(no login)

hello!

July 19 2012, 1:54 PM 

Yes, we are not doing DE at C.heck's office. My insurance would only cover a fully paid donor and we really don't have time to wait on their waiting list since it seems like it would be a long time for me to get a preference on a donor. We had a phone consult last week with CNY in Albany. Their stats aren't good (40%) but that is actually the same as C.hecks per SART. I am doing a fresh cycle where I get 5-7 mature eggs. They have terrible FET stats so I'm fine with not having frosties and we really aren't going to do this again in a few years anyway. So 2-3 embies is fine with me and a 40% chance is still way better than my 1% I've been cycling with..I have no ute/sperm issues that we know of so I'm hopeful we might get lucky on the first try if it is really just my eggs that are bad. I went for updated bloodwork this am and will do a mock cycle for lining with next AF. I am 2-3rd on waiting lists for 3 donors I would accept. Not sure when I will reach the top but I can keep looking at the pool for incoming donors that I want who may have not have waiting lists. Thanks for your shout out.

Hope you are feeling ok!!

Respond to this message   
Erin
(no login)

So great!!!

July 19 2012, 3:43 PM 

Can I just say, I am so impressed with how quickly you changed gears, found the best option and got going! I know it's prompted by your insurance situation, but still it takes a lot of energy and work to get to where you are now and I am just really, really happy for you. I hope you will keep us updated somewhere if/when you're comfortable (I quietly follow the yellow board too). You have a lot of people rooting for you and I will really be hoping that this is your lucky cycle! Take care and best wishes!

Respond to this message   
Nancy
(no login)

Mrs. McIrish

July 19 2012, 3:17 PM 

Hi,

I havent been on the forum too much lately and saw your news about your last IVF. I just wanted to say that I am truly sorry it didnt work, I was really really hoping it was the one for you. We are all going through this together and experiencing the same hopes and pains, so I truly empathize with you and understand how you must feel. This whole journey is so hard, and all I wish for you and everyone here is the best. I am really glad to see you are considering DE, I hope that you are successful and able to move forward with it. I look forward to hearing your updates if you share. In the meantime, Ill be keeping you in my thoughts happy.gif

Nancy

Respond to this message   
Mrs. McIrish
(no login)

thx

July 20 2012, 8:30 AM 

Thanks ladies. I'm trying to keep my head above water. It doesn't really matter to me now about using my OE. I've known it was the best chance for a year now so I've had a while to accept it.

GL to you Nancy on your next cycle!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Mrs. McIrish (DE ment)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement