<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Wiley Protocol

April 1 2016 at 10:27 PM
Nik  (Login nikki21)

Is anyone using the Wiley protocol for estrogen and progesterone? My naturopathic wanted me to try this to lower my fsh and hopefully jump start my cycle to see if I'll ovulate.

36 years old (just turned 36)
Diagnosed with POF in 2013
Extremely low estrogen & progesterone
Undectable Amh

I started Wiley about 20 days ago. I do feel better (no hot flashes, better mood). My doctor also gave me Pregnenolone to take for 2 months too.

Right now I'm sad; I refuse to tell my family my struggle because they already make fun of me to the point they make me feel less than a woman. My last straw will be donor egg, if my husband accepts that and set aside the money for it, but that's not what we really want.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Wiley Protocol

April 2 2016, 1:11 PM 

Good luck in your journey. If you need low cost egg donation info just ask.

Respond to this message   
green.elephant
(Login green.elephant)

AMH?

April 3 2016, 10:46 AM 

Sorry, not familiar with the Wiley protocol - it helps your FSH? If your AMH is undetectable will it still help?

As a momma who made the jump to DE at age 34 when faced with low AMH, I can sympathize with what you're going through and I'm sorry to hear your family is making fun of you - that's insane and totally unacceptable - they should be nothing but supportive and sympathetic.

Good luck!

Respond to this message   
Nik
(no login)

Thank you

April 7 2016, 10:37 PM 

Thank you

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement