<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

There is Hope (success mentioned)

July 11 2016 at 8:47 AM
sonson79  (Login sonson79)

Hi Ladies,
It’s been a while since the last time I posted here and I’m sorry that I didn’t make an update earlier since I know how important it is for us (POF/DOR ladies) to have positive feed backs.
So here I am to tell you it is possible so hang in there!
In late 2014, I was 35 yo and TTC for months when I found out I had a high FSH (14) and low AMH (1.3)
After consulting with my Oby gyn and an RE, we decided to start IVF ASAP. We made more tests and my AFC came back low (6-7 eggs on both ovaries) I was expecting more since my AMH was not that bad.
The first IVF cycle was supposed to start in March 2015. DH and I decided to take a break from everything till then. I stopped charting, monitoring and taking supplements.
As you probably already figured out, I got pregnant on March 9th. After my BFP, I was so scared to miscarry but everything went very well and I now have a wonderful 8 months old baby girl
Bottom line is: I got pregnant naturally with a somewhat high FSH and had a healthy baby. I’m so grateful to all the ladies here who comforted me when I needed it and gave me hope.
I wish the best to all of us who are still fighting this thing
Love 

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Houston
(no login)

Re: There is Hope (success mentioned)

July 12 2016, 7:35 AM 

Thank you for sharing your success story! Congrats on your little one!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement