<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Vitrification

July 11 2016 at 9:17 AM
sonson79  (Login sonson79)

As I just posted, I had a success, getting naturally pregnant at 35 yo with 14 FSH and 1.3 AMH.
This was an undoubtable success that I don’t want to tarnish with the rest of my story, hece this new post wink.gif

DH decided last minute that he was not in love anymore (he was having an affair for months) and left as soon as we got the positive pregnancy test. He even had the audacity to pressure me to get an abortion.
Since my daughter was born, he never came to see her and I’m ok with the situation (now)
I’m not going to lie, I hated him (still do) but I’m so happy that I have my little miracle that, you know, I’m dealing with the frustration and the sadness pretty well.
I’ve never envisioned myself as a single mother and took all the “right” steps to do things “properly” but, here I am.
I’m grateful for what I have and I’m hopeful too.
I hope that I'll meet a great man that will take and love both my baby girl and I.

I would like to have an another baby someday but us POF ladies can’t wait too long so I decided to froze the few eggs that I have left (make one or two cycles of vitrification)

I’m 37 now and since I've stopped breastfeeding, my AF is back. Short cycles (24 days, they were 25-26 before pregnancy)
I recently had a very short one (17 days).
I know this is POF worsening so I’m starting supplementation, healthy diet and exercise.
I’ll keep you guys posted. If anyone here has any advice about the process…

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement