<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Elevated FSH solution

July 22 2016 at 6:20 AM
Rosy Bido  (Login Rosybido)

YOU CAN LOWER YOU FSH and improve the quality of your eggs, to undergo IVF, IUI or to TRY NATURALLY, with elevated FSH the probability of pregnancy are very low and if your FSH is 20 or over no doctor will do IVF or IUI, elevated FSH is a sign of diminishing egg reserve, some doctors don't believe that you can lower your FSH but I did it it went from 19.4 to 7.0, and all my other hormone test came back all normal...... God is great!!!! Never loss hope.
My diminishing egg reserve is due to my tubaligation and my tubaligation reversal the surgery diminished my blood flow to my ovaries so my eggs started dieing, and I am also 42 years old but the surgeries was the main reason.

Take this in the morning because it gives you lots of energy so at night you wont be able to fall asleep: 3000 mg wheat grass, 1000mg maca, and you can take these at night before going to sleep: 800 mcg folic acid, melatonin 3mg, super dha 900 mg, CoQ10 200mg (ubiquinol), 2000 mg royal jelly, 75 mg dhea, baby asprin, no caffeine, fertility massage (you can do it yourself) and acupuncture atleast for 1 month (I know its expensive) it will take 3 months to see the results don't miss a dose and always keep God in your plans.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Houston
(no login)

Re: Elevated FSH solution

July 25 2016, 7:54 AM 

There is so much wrong with this post I don't know where to start. First, your statement that no doctor will do IVF with FSH over 20 is wrong. I had 3 docs do IVF with me with an FSH of over 32. If this is just a post to try and get people to use fertility acupuncture, then write it and be honest. I don't disagree with acupuncture for fertility (although I do not believe it significantly lowers FSH) and think it is a good thing to do for those with high FSH, but don't combine your post with inaccurate information in order to scare people.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Elevated FSH solution

August 13 2016, 10:03 PM 

Thank you Rosy for your valuable info.
Would you mind sharing more on how you lower FSH, I also have blood flow issue to my ovary so I have very low egg reserve, I do find message being helpful on egg quality. Anything else you suggest?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement