<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Anyone go to Dr Check in NJ or PA??

December 6 2016 at 6:32 AM
Anonymous  (Login storm16)

I have questions about his mini ivf protocol and the use of adderral??

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tuberose
(Login Tuberose)

***Chemical pregnancy and success mentioned

December 15 2016, 2:20 PM 

Hi,

Yes, I've been to Dr. Check in New Jersey. I pop into this high FSH board from time to time. I am mostly now a lurker. I went to him in the spring of 2012. At the time, I was almost 38 years old with high FSH and a diagnosis of diminished ovarian reserve. I actually had my first successful IUI with him that resulted in a chemical pregnancy. However, on the third attempt after that chemical pregnancy, I conceived if my daughter who will be four in February 2017. I did not use any Adderall with Dr. Check. He had me on a simple regimen of Ethinyl estradiol and progesterone suppository support. However, I remember he mentioned that he had done some research with Adderall and that he was investigating its use in several different conditions including fertility treatments. He is a PhD by training and knows a lot about diminished ovarian reserve, high FSH. It was not until I went to him that I had successful results. The man is a little different in his approach-but because of him because I have my daughter happy.gif stick around these boards, you will learn a lot. Good luck with everything and keep us updated.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement