<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Gestational Carrier (prehnancy mentioned)

January 30 2017 at 7:06 AM
Teddyjacks  (Login teddyjacks)

Hello.

I was on this board several years ago when my husband and I we trying to get pregnant. I had very high FSH. I hope I am posting this in the right place. After about a year, we decided to do ivf using DE and had my twins. At the time, we had embryos left to freeze. Now, we are trying to decide whether to try for another baby, but would likely need a gestational carrier due to my age (50). Due to several reasons, we were not able to do this sooner. I don't know where to start as far as how to go about this. We used Cooper IVF and was wondering if they would be able to help with this? Also, does anyone know the cost for something like this?

Thanks so much!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Houston
(no login)

Re: Gestational Carrier (prehnancy mentioned)

January 30 2017, 8:57 AM 

I'm not sure about the answer to this, but the over 40 board may have more activity and people with information. If you have not posted this information over there, I would post there as well.

As for cost, I had a friend who used a carrier and it was very expensive, but I don't know the exact amt.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement