Respond to this messageReturn to PNG Women
Original Message
  • WHAT IS THE ANSWER??????????
    • Liberation
      Posted Jan 12, 2004 6:47 PM

MY SISTER'S,
      We have been plagued by so much for so long. So many issues arrise when it comes to the topic of women. Sisters, I cry everytine i HEAR A RAPE CASE, A MURDER CASE, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, HOMELESS MOTHERE AND CHILDREN, FATHERLESS CHILDREN............................the list goes on and on.
      Ladies, genuinly I would like to know what you all think is the best solution?????

1. This is my theory. Men are considered the better gender in our society. They keep it all togather. They do what they like and always seem to be right, even though morally wrong. This is what I've learnt from watching my fathers, uncles and brother....they have no regard for woman, we are second class citizens in our nation.
      I think, if we consider this world a mans world, then we have to play it better. Who says you cant do it ( only the men)??
      We have to beat them at there own game.
      Ladies, the green eyed monster is what always gets us. Jealousy does nothing but lower you. Men are supplied by GOD and there is one who has a barcode identical to yours.
      It is always the case that men seem to break up the bond between women. Once they marry they keep you all to themselve and would prefer you have no outside contact with civilisation. Marriage is like a life sentence!!! Well there is life after marriage.
      Well I guess what I am trying to say is that we have to listen to our fellow woman, and learn to understand each other because we are anatomically the same. So if we can better understand ourselve then mabey we can better understand what makes us tick and in doing so we can be in more control.
      Rememer, you are all beatiful, dont let anyone ( male or female) tell you otherwise. We are built to be strong, to carry the burdens of the world, we are tougher then you think and we can withstand the worst in life.
      Be positive ladies and I look foward to hearing what you think we can do to improve ourselves
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options