TST 4 MILE SMUGGLINGSeptember 8 2007 at 11:27 AM
|CUSTOMS AGENT |
what is going to be done to the owners and management of TST group of companies.?
last week they were caught trying to import a 40 tonne container full of Pall Mall cigarettes under the import entry of baby nappies.
this act would have resulted in a multi million kina win for TST if it had not gone un noticed
the customs dept should confiscate the goods.....fine the company...and make them pay the actual duty just to teach the traders of this country a lesson that they cannot do what they want
how many times will these overseas investors get away with ripping of this fine land
maybe the owners do have PNG passports but lets see when they sell their business where they actually lie down to sleep at night.....my guess is back in the country where they came from
we dont need cowboy owners like they are and lets see if the goverment of the day has any credability or is this another case of pay the man 50 kina and he will disappear
- Re: TST 4 MILE SMUGGLING - Anonymous on Sep 8, 2007, 3:53 PM
- Re: TST 4 MILE SMUGGLING - cancer sticks on Sep 9, 2007, 5:07 PM
- TST 4 MILE SMUGGLING - Lex on Sep 11, 2007, 9:52 AM
- Who actually owns TST? - Anonymous on Sep 18, 2007, 9:57 AM
- Wasting Time - TST_Man on Sep 26, 2007, 11:21 PM
- I told you already - John Noli Palacio on Feb 1, 2012, 4:30 AM
- Burn the Place - Anonymous on May 17, 2013, 2:22 AM