<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Lae Board  

CALLING OUT TO ALL MY CORO'S FROM LAST YEAR

June 15 2006 at 3:42 AM
SWAZZII MERI 

HEY ALL YOU LAST YEAR CORO'S I MISS YOU ALL IF YOU KNOW DA NAME DAN U KNOW ME, FILL ME ON THE ALL THE HAPS IN LAE, SHOUT OUT TO MA BABS MELISA, KATDOG AND ALL YOU REST STUDY HARD YEAR 12'S.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Katdogg

Live it or love it

June 15 2006, 5:34 AM 

Hey wassup beautiful? man hows England treatin yu? Skuls aiight, pretty hectic dis rite nau, tryna complete all assessment items 4 d teachers, we r in wk 9, well its ova nau....den we go off 4 a 3 wk break,YIPPE!! cnt wait, all dis late nite n early mornings are jus bout pissin me off, Lae's aiight, been rainin 4 d las couple ov days, bloody annoying tu?

Well catch up wit u later, u knw ma email addy so hit me up
luv ya
katdogg

Respond to this message   
Dada

Missin' u peoples heaps!!!

June 15 2006, 12:07 PM 

hey hey,
only me...jus sayin' a huge HELLO to Swazzii meri...man missin' u heaps and all our good ol' days being loud at Corocol..so sad..
Anyways, to all the current year 12's..all the best and take care..some of us a like missin' home so bad...To my dear gurlz..MK/Katz/Addy and d rest i understand u guyz are busy..so jus sayin' laikimz..na lukim upla bihain..hehe!! Much Love always...**HugZ**

Respond to this message   
SWAZZII_MERI

DADA

June 15 2006, 11:56 PM 

yo wus up, hell tru dat the coro days rocked, remember all we use to get up too, that penny i haven't heard a word from, is she still alive so much of all the **** about keepin in touch, she must be in the bush somewere 'backpage'. great to hear from you study hard and party less only me i can party my sexy ass off ha ha
later sis love ya

This message has been edited by 7milebeach on Jun 17, 2006 9:24 AM

Respond to this message   
MK

Re: DADA

June 22 2006, 9:40 AM 

Darl check Hi5 I sent you sumfin!!!

Much Lurve MK

Respond to this message   
SWAZZII MERI

bloody hell never thought i'ed miss PNG

June 15 2006, 11:50 PM 

damn i miss you guys good to hear that your studing hard, its a hard world out there so make the best of it while your in school. london is a rat race, its getting warm now the highest we've had so far was 31 and it was very hot reminded me of home so much. i never thought i would miss PNG but i do cant wait to come back.
hows coro still the same? heard your head girl and boy a doing a great job, are the coro socials the same? ha ha have to finish socials early coz of bed time !! hows okari doing, more kids or still da same? well got to get my ass to work so later babs

This message has been edited by 7milebeach on Jun 17, 2006 9:21 AM

Respond to this message   
MK

SUP SWAZZII

June 17 2006, 10:32 AM 

Hey gurlie!
Wats the haps, relax I know u still exisit! I miss you so much man! Life here now sux and all but yeah... Yeah thanks heaps for keeping in touch lo hi5 bara pasin! Are you still cumin down to Lae for my GRAD????? you and Dada so have to come aiight! NO two ways aiight!!!!!

I LOVE YAH DARL email me lo hi5 heaps to tell you.....

MUCH LURVE
MK

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: SUP SWAZZII

June 18 2006, 10:41 PM 

This message has been edited by 7milebeach on Jun 24, 2006 12:16 PM

Respond to this message   
annon

u suck

June 21 2006, 12:01 PM 

Feak off if you don't know her, I dare to walk straight up to her and tell her what you just said....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: SUP SWAZZII

June 18 2006, 10:41 PM 

This message has been edited by 7milebeach on Jun 24, 2006 12:16 PM

Respond to this message   
Jakesmarn

Hey Swazzii

June 23 2006, 9:40 PM 

Soooo, your in England aye! You remember me! Anywayz, just dropping in to say hi!!!! So how's it out there aye!!!??? Hope it's all good!!!!
Nwayz, catch catch

Respond to this message   
SWAZZII MERI

HOW CAN I FORGET !!

July 4 2006, 4:43 AM 

how can i forget you my bro!! how you doing? where r you know what you up too? damn i've been trying to get in contect with the last year grade 12's from coro. guess whos coming to london for a visit? Kavin Smith yes that crazy ass so can't wait to see an old face mainly a bro from coro.
great to hear from you take care.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Lae Board