.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to Index
Any possibility of having a Lange owners' registry like the one on the AP forum? nt
July 1 2003 at 10:42 AM
Respond to this message
Technically - yes. Is there demand among the enthusiasts?
- PeterCDE on Jul 1, 2003, 11:27 AM
It is a possibility. It depends on the demand and the implemenation (nt)
- alex on Jul 1, 2003, 11:51 AM
I don't see any benefit. Why give sensitive info to people you've never met?
- Thomas Pabst on Jul 1, 2003, 5:23 PM
You don't need to surrender any sensitive info...
- Ming Thein on Jul 2, 2003, 5:45 AM
Which actual purpose would this list serve?
- Thomas Pabst on Jul 2, 2003, 7:15 AM
A possible use might be...
- Ming Thein on Jul 2, 2003, 9:42 AM
Here's a place to do just that....
- CR on Jul 2, 2003, 1:02 PM
Thanks Craig...interestingly it only covers Swiss watches! nt
- Ming Thein on Jul 2, 2003, 3:04 PM
Yeah, I noticed that but never bothered to ask if they'd actually reject Lange, GO, etc.
- CR on Jul 2, 2003, 7:32 PM
I checked it out last night, and it seems that Lange is listed...nt
- Ming Thein on Jul 3, 2003, 8:34 AM
You are right, Ming. I created the fields with these considerations in mind.
- ThomasM on Jul 2, 2003, 7:36 AM
Thomas, if we didn't feel comfortable here we wouldn't be...
- Ming Thein on Jul 2, 2003, 9:44 AM
Of course, Ming, I know that, but I appreciate your saying it explicitly.
- ThomasM on Jul 2, 2003, 10:11 AM
ThePuristS.com Home Page