.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to Index
where in my message did I blame Richemont for anything? nt
July 17 2003 at 7:18 AM
Blame Richemont ?
Respond to this message
Thomas, Jim and Alex ask fair questions. I am curious too...(nt)
- ThomasM on Jul 17, 2003, 8:40 AM
Quite frankly, these questions are somewhat pointless, but
- Thomas Pabst on Jul 17, 2003, 2:27 PM
You disagree when I write....
- alex on Jul 17, 2003, 2:38 PM
- Thomas Pabst on Jul 17, 2003, 2:48 PM
I asked a simple question, and yet again I got a long, vitriolic answer dripping
- ThomasM on Jul 17, 2003, 3:44 PM
Who blames Richemont?
- Jaw on Jul 17, 2003, 2:46 PM
Dear Jaw, most of that stuff comes from TZ and LOG (as I pointed out)
- Thomas Pabst on Jul 17, 2003, 2:56 PM
This calls for a few comments dear Dr Pabst ...
- alex on Jul 17, 2003, 3:31 PM
What is your problem, dear Alex?
- Thomas Pabst on Jul 17, 2003, 3:51 PM
Okay, you got your last barb in, you have your last word in, now
- ThomasM on Jul 17, 2003, 4:03 PM
ThePuristS.com Home Page