.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to Index
L1MP vs Richard Lange vs PP 5712G
November 24 2006 at 7:38 AM
Could you guys give some opinion on this watches. I can only afford one of this watches.
Thanks in advance.
Respond to this message
it all depends on the state of you collection and your tastes. These 3 watches are
- alex on Nov 24, 2006, 11:29 AM
Thanks Alex, I understand..
- Dennis Yeow on Nov 25, 2006, 7:10 AM
- mostel on Nov 26, 2006, 12:28 AM
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the 5712
- matthew on Nov 26, 2006, 1:02 AM
- Dennis Yeow on Nov 26, 2006, 9:00 AM
Thanks for the input......
- Dennis Yeow on Nov 26, 2006, 8:57 AM
I don't know why I thought 5127--if it's 5712...
- mostel on Nov 26, 2006, 2:57 PM
taste, brand and complications...
- Joachim on Nov 26, 2006, 9:27 AM
Thanks Joachim for your thoughts. nt
- Dennis Yeow on Nov 27, 2006, 10:07 PM
Copyright © 1999-2017
. All rights reserved.
ThePuristS.com Home Page