Return to Index  

Thanks Alex, I understand..

November 25 2006 at 7:10 AM
Dennis Yeow  (Login Bluekutus)

Response to it all depends on the state of you collection and your tastes. These 3 watches are

However I have the least exposure with PP. I have never liked the Nautilus in its simple state, however, when the complication of power reserve and the moon phase was included in the dial...it is very arresting.

But, I have also seen Richard Lange and am blown away with its simple dial and beautiful finish. The calibre is awesome. The rose gold case and hands, blue second hands, the simple dial with roman numerals is, how to say "gel together".

Therefore, I am at a quadrant to decide which to choose and that will give me the right push to go over the edge and make the right decision. So, that is why I am here seeking opinions and feedback to enable me to make that decision.

I have come to understand that choosing a right watch is a kinder personal choice, but without the right knowledge, a wrong choice can be made. I value a watch more for its intrinsic value like calibre quality and finish, case quality and dial and also complication. Also, how the whole watch is put together and its design. How the whole thing "gels together".

regards
dennis

Respond to this message   
Responses

ThePuristS.com Home Page