<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

can some on post a picture of the little ona and the lange one next to each other

March 1 2005 at 12:43 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

I to am wavering between the two. I have a small wrist so i think the little one will be better for me.

Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

little one, sorry not much of a speller

March 1 2005, 12:46 AM 

opps

Respond to this message   

alex
(Login argg)
Industry Chat

no photos but have you tried both of them on? (nt)

March 1 2005, 1:25 PM 

e

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: no photos but have you tried both of them on? (nt)

March 1 2005, 2:40 PM 

I have also tried both on, and prefer the little one but my concern with buying it is trade or resale value. I have limited funds to satisfy my watch sickness i usally buy second hand and trade or sell when i'm ready for the next piece. Any comments on the demand for the small lange one would be great

Respond to this message   

alex
(Login argg)
Industry Chat

a favor: would you mind posting a name? It is quite bizzare responding to Anonymous!....

March 1 2005, 3:32 PM 

I understand your position regarding resale value and I have no idea what the resale value of the little L1 is vis a vis the regular model but if I may..buy what you prefer because if you don't you will never quite completely appreciate your watch.

Respond to this message   
Vincent
(Login e_vincent)

It's really difficult to find the pic of Little 1...

March 1 2005, 2:37 PM 

yet, try to use my Rolex PT day-date as a proxy (36mm vs. 36.5mm for Little 1). I'm so thin that I've removed all the removable parts on my President strap and then it looks great on my wrist. If your wrists were of similar measurement, I'd suggest you sticking to Little 1, as I've tried both.

Vincent

Respond to this message   
Edwin H. Heusinkveld
(Login EdHe)
PP Discussion Group

Dear Anonymous, I dont have a picture of both next to each other but...

March 1 2005, 5:03 PM 

even if I had one, I doubt it would assist you in choosing the watch that fits your wrist and taste best. Pictures, however nice to look at, arent that usefull.

Do yourself a BIG favor and visit an authorized dealer (make sure he has both sizes in stock; check Lange's website for dealer addresses) and try both watches on your wrist. Not only is it much easier deciding on what is to become YOUR watch, even if you dislike both, you are at least having a good time.

Enjoy,

Edwin

Oh, I agree with Alex: please post using a name instead of Anonymous

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

my name is ????

March 1 2005, 6:41 PM 

My name is Matthew, sorry about not putting it in earlier, I did even think about it. I'm new to the site so Ill tell you just a little bit about me. I'm 25 Live in u.s. and work as a superbike instructor. I race a Ducati and collect watches when I can afford it. Usually one at a time due to funds. Thanks for all the info, you guys have a great site.

Respond to this message   
CR
(no login)

And here's your introductory gift, Matthew...

March 1 2005, 8:34 PM 

Little on the left, regular on the right. But first . . . I'd get the regular size unless you're totally in love with the little one. The regular size will probably have better resale value, and most folks think the regular size is better proportioned, including many of us with thin wrists who've faced this same decision. Anyway, here's the pic:

Respond to this message   
matthew
(no login)

thank you for the picture

March 2 2005, 9:50 PM 

hope to spend many nights chatting with people who understand when you look at someones wrist before their face.

Respond to this message   
Vincent
(Login e_vincent)

Stick to the Lange 1...

March 9 2005, 2:18 PM 

Matthew, I just got my first Lange, the PT BD Lange 1 today. I've struggled for almost a month on whether having the Little 1, which 'seems' fitting my wrist best, and the Lange 1. I'm an extremely slim guy (5'7", 50kg), yet believe me, Lange 1 'is' the watch. How miraculous that a 38.5mm/10mm watch looks so fit on a wrist as mine? Thanks to the perfect proportion and the well-balanced design. You won't regret.

Vincent

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
ThePuristS.com Home Page