<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lange 1 RG Moonphase photo request

March 11 2005 at 12:22 AM
jeffg  (no login)

I just purchased said watch and should be receiving it soon. However my number one son is home from school on spring break and would love to see a few high quality scans. He returns to school Sunday and might not get a chance to see the actual watch. I went on the Lange website and the photo they have is amateurish at best compared to some of thepurists photogs. Thank you in advance. I will post some of my own amateurish photos upon receipt of the watch.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Gary
(Login stanwich)

Congratulations--

March 11 2005, 11:59 AM 

Jeff,

Congratulations on your purchase. I have owned the same watch for almost a year now and wear it almost every day at work. It is a really beautiful watch and it makes me smile every time I put it on. The size is perfect for me and interestingly enough in my case, I feel very comfortable wearing this watch with suits and with casual clothes. There is really almost nothing I can find to criticize about it. I wish I could send pictures to you but am not technically very proficient. Hope others will be able to help you on this front.

--Gary

Respond to this message   
jeffg
(no login)

Thank you...

March 11 2005, 8:30 PM 

Thank you Gary. Steve (SMS) emailed me a few photos last evening. My watch actually arrived today. It is beautiful. Interestingly, I show my wife and kids all the watches I am interested in buying before a purchase. They unanimously approved this one and gave thumbs down to another I was considering. Of note, in speaking with various dealers, they told me the RG model of the Moonphase Lange 1 is by far the most popular. Thanks again.
Jeff in Dallas

Respond to this message   
Edwin H. Heusinkveld
(Login EdHe)
PP Discussion Group

Congrats Jeff...

March 12 2005, 7:48 AM 

on your latest acquisition. That very model is high on my list... please post some pictures if you can.

Enjoy the watch and I hope you get to wear it in the best of health for you and your loved ones.

Regards,

Edwin

Respond to this message   
jeffg
(no login)

Thanks Edwin

March 13 2005, 12:37 AM 

The watch arrived Friday and it is beautiful. I know this has been addressed before but I must reiterate. There really is a difference in various brand pink/rose gold. I was comparing my new watch to my UN Perp +/- LE. One is truly pink (the Lange) and the other rose. The metalurgy has been explained before. Seeing them side by side however really brings home the point. Thanks again
Jeff in Dallas

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
ThePuristS.com Home Page