<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Untitled

March 12 2005 at 10:36 PM
adam  (Login adammweiss)

edwin and evitzee - great advice - thanks very much. served me well. i went ahead and bought the datograph pt today, and i am truly blown away. i own a couple of non-complicated pateks and an IWC chrono in titanium, but this watch totally blows them away... they may be in the cabinet for awhile... i sprung for the deployment, and got them to throw in the brown dato strap in addition to the black one that comes on it... i do have a thing for the black dial, so if the new dial looks better, i'm just going to have to live with it, but nobody can say i wasn't forewarned

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

T. Tam
(Login ttamesq)
PP Discussion Group

Congratulations Adam

March 12 2005, 10:50 PM 

and wear it in good health. A truly amazing watch, but one that I must unfortunately admire from afar. Those pesky budgetary concerns...

Do share some photos if you are able.

Regards,
Tom

Respond to this message   
adam
(no login)

tx tom...

March 13 2005, 1:06 AM 

i will try to put up some photos tomorrow... digital photo not my strong suit, but i'll see what i can do

Respond to this message   
Edwin H. Heusinkveld
(Login EdHe)
PP Discussion Group

Congrats. A truly fantastic watch!

March 13 2005, 8:18 AM 

Wear it proud and foremost in good health.

I love to hear your opinion on the brown strap! I tried taking a photo of it in the past, but the brown/black combo is very hard to capture on film; well at least for me as an amateur.

Enjoy your watch.

Warm regards,

Edwin

Respond to this message   
Evitzee
(Login Evitzee)
PP Discussion Group

Most excellent ..... enjoy the watch .....

March 13 2005, 10:44 AM 

I had my Pt. Dato for 3+ years with deployant and enjoyed it. Although in the end we parted ways for various reasons it is, undoubtedly, a fantastic watch.

Respond to this message   
Kurt
(no login)

That's great Adam, enjoy !!!

March 13 2005, 11:58 AM 

Respond to this message   
Vincent
(Login e_vincent)

Congrats Adam...

March 14 2005, 3:21 PM 

and wish you wear it in good health. You're really the previlaged few to owning the Datograph.

Vincent

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
ThePuristS.com Home Page